White Boi's Ideal Fantasy

I drive a car. Black dude foreplaying with my wife and some other lady on a backseat. I stop the car some lonely place. I watch via mirror and listen their voices. I'm rock hard. I take my pants off. Dude say to me "get out boy". He order to leave my pants, so i get out half naked, wearing only a t-shirt. I stand there and hope no one see me now. Dude fuck ladies and i watch. I jerk off. My wife smile to me and bling her eye. Dude shoot his big load to ladies faces. They take a break and dude open back window. I stand there and dude and i banter a little. I'm hard all the time. Then dude fuck ladies an hour and i stand, watch and jerk off. Now i don't care if somebody see me. They finish and dude let me get my pants.

I want to serve my girl and her bulls dressed as a french maid during a Halloween party. Alternatively, we might wear complementary Pagan Forest Nymph outfits.

Theseus9-382568-Happy_BBC_Halloween.jpg

Honestly, I can see myself hosting an event like this one day and making it a reality.

Last edited:
My fantasy is to see my wife at a party, naked, on a leash, blindfolded, and tied on her hands and knees so that anyone can come and do anything they want to her. She would not know who did what to her.
We once went to a party where my wife's hands were bound and she was blindfolded and she could see nothing during the whole encounter. She said it was great fun. I think we may have a couple of photographs in our media.

You all have them.
My husband does.
But white husbands/cucks, what is your ultimate fantasy when seeing your wife or significant other when she's with her BBC?
Well few fantasties for susan anymore but her favorite is being naked on a carribean island with a group of young island men and having sex in public. Another is having sex with hot young black men at clubs as the audience observes and cheers them on. Susan loves to promote ir sex and encourage other white wives to join in.

We once went to a party where my wife's hands were bound and she was blindfolded and she could see nothing during the whole encounter. She said it was great fun. I think we may have a couple of photographs in our media.

Sounds great. There is a club near us that hosts BBC swing parties. Once or twice a year, they have a party in which white women are blindfolded. Caren wants to go to the next one.

Sounds great. There is a club near us that hosts BBC swing parties. Once or twice a year, they have a party in which white women are blindfolded. Caren wants to go to the next one.
Yes. Definitely adds to the fun. They used to call it "strange cock". Having sex with some unknown stranger. Blindfolds add to the fantasy. What is also fun fun is five different guys while blindfolded. Then remove the blindfold and have her tell who was first, second, third. Etc. This is great for women who have not been gangbanged before. A wonder way to turn her on to sex with a group of bulls.

Back