White Boi's Ideal Fantasy

tumblr_ouipne57pm1w6t2sdo1_1280-jpg.1438187

Lately for us it’s been all about her complete sexual feedom. I know that’s obviously what it’s always all about but to elaborate. Our relationship becomes about her sex life with her BBC.

So sexually she and he do what they do. Ideally they get to live out whatever fantasies they want. For instance, if she wants to have sex in public it’s not with me it’s with him. If she wants a threesome or a gang bang it’s with him and his friends. Even if it’s something simple like dressing up and playing doctor it’s with him.

I assume the supportive role and help them live out their sexual fantasies. My role may be to hold her legs, clean up and prepare the room, take her shopping for whatever clothes she may need, or just drop her off at his house. In addition to her submitting her body to him completely she lets me enjoy it to by cleaning her or telling me about it all while I cum in whatever manner she wants.

What that means for me is her putting me in my place. Several of HER ideas are to stop fucking me completely. I don’t know how long that would last and she doesn’t think she could do it forever, although it turns her on like crazy to imagine being BBC only with a white husband. She cane up with an interesting compromise the other day. She has unprotected sex with her bbc while I have to wear condoms. This way she can have the intimate moneys with me. Probably n

Me and my wife sitting in a coffee bar while a black guy flirts with my wife while at first she doesn't react but the black man doesn't stop and she has to give in to the flirting and she doesn't mind I'm there, then the black guy opens his legs and we both can see his big shaft through his pants he must be at least 9", then we look to each other and I see a look in her eyes that I had never seen before.
She always said she don't want to fuck other men, but I think this guy has ticked the switch. Then the black man stands up and comes to us and asks ihr we want to hang out with him for a bit and before I can say anything my wife answers "yes off course we will handsome" ....

Coming home after a long day, i find my wife in the bathroom shaving her pussy. I help her finish preparing for her bull as she tells me he's on his way. She lays on the edge of the bed and spreads her legs. I kneel on the floor and get to work loosening up her pussy for him. It's already wet from her sexting him all day. I hear the door open as he comes in to the house with the key she's given him. I can feel him behind me as they exchange pleasantries and he gets undressed. I don't remove my focus or my tongue from her pussy. My face is wet now as they are kissing hello on the bed. I look up to see him naked and fondling her breasts. He's erect like me but she's stroking his cock, not mine. He moves above her and offer what she's been craving all day, his hard, black cock. I can hear the slurping as she eagerly preps his cock for her pussy. They are talking dirty to each other until he finally removes his cock from her mouth and moves into position.
I know my job is done and his slick, hard cock faces no resistance as he buries his dick to the balls inside her. She's moaning uncontrollably and he moves into kiss her. The pace quickens and I sit on the bed rubbing my cock through my pants watching everything unfold. He close now as his grunts get louder until they both cum together. She wraps her legs around him pulling him in close for a deep kiss as his cum spurts from his cock and into her fertile pussy.
They lay a moment telling each other how good the other feels. He pulls out and collapses next to her. They kiss as I move back down on the floor to her gaping pussy. I taste their sex as his salty, thick cum fills my mouth. I swallow everything until she starts to moan louder again. She's kissing and fondling his cock and puts a hand on the back of my head. She has another orgasm on my face and I'm held in place by her hands.
Later that night we re-establish how much we love each other and how much bring him into our lives as made our love for each other even stronger.

Or something like that...

Coming home after a long day, i find my wife in the bathroom shaving her pussy. I help her finish preparing for her bull as she tells me he's on his way. She lays on the edge of the bed and spreads her legs. I kneel on the floor and get to work loosening up her pussy for him. It's already wet from her sexting him all day. I hear the door open as he comes in to the house with the key she's given him. I can feel him behind me as they exchange pleasantries and he gets undressed. I don't remove my focus or my tongue from her pussy. My face is wet now as they are kissing hello on the bed. I look up to see him naked and fondling her breasts. He's erect like me but she's stroking his cock, not mine. He moves above her and offer what she's been craving all day, his hard, black cock. I can hear the slurping as she eagerly preps his cock for her pussy. They are talking dirty to each other until he finally removes his cock from her mouth and moves into position.
I know my job is done and his slick, hard cock faces no resistance as he buries his dick to the balls inside her. She's moaning uncontrollably and he moves into kiss her. The pace quickens and I sit on the bed rubbing my cock through my pants watching everything unfold. He close now as his grunts get louder until they both cum together. She wraps her legs around him pulling him in close for a deep kiss as his cum spurts from his cock and into her fertile pussy.
They lay a moment telling each other how good the other feels. He pulls out and collapses next to her. They kiss as I move back down on the floor to her gaping pussy. I taste their sex as his salty, thick cum fills my mouth. I swallow everything until she starts to moan louder again. She's kissing and fondling his cock and puts a hand on the back of my head. She has another orgasm on my face and I'm held in place by her hands.
Later that night we re-establish how much we love each other and how much bring him into our lives as made our love for each other even stronger.

Or something like that...

Absolutely love this story from a well trained cuckold husband. Every white wife should train their husbands to become submissive cuckolds.

To take a weeks vacation to the Caribbean. Upon arrival my wife produces a chastity cage and locks me in it. She tells me I am to spend the week in it and that she has arranged for 5 bbc to spend the week with us. I am only allowed to clean up and service them in any way they desire. They come to our room the first night and ******* me to watch. My wife calls me over just as the first bull is about to cum in her. She pulls me close and whispers that she stopped her birth control and this is her most fertile time. She tells me that her bulls are going to make sure her pussy is full of cum the entire week. As she is telling me this 1 of the bulls is lubing my ass and bending me over. I'm staring into my wife's eyes as her and her 1st bbc of the night cum together. Watching my wife get bred right in front of me the bull behind me starts to slowly enter my ass. It's all too much and I cum even with the cage on. After the orgasm, I'm resigned to the fact that I'm going to spend the week watching my wife be bred and being used by bbc.

That is an incredibly erotic story. Once hubby is strap-on trained, becoming an anal sissy bitch is an easy transition.

Love the fact that your Hotwife was so willing to be black bred during her most fertile time of the month. Did she get pregnant? Keeping the beautiful mixed race baby? Giving birth to a mixed race baby is the ultimate public declaration of your wife’s devotion to her Hotwife lifestyle.

Back