White Boi's Ideal Fantasy

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by BustyHotwifeLou, Jul 15, 2016.

1. BustyHotwifeLou

BustyHotwifeLou Well-Known Member Gold Member

You all have them.
    My husband does.
    But white husbands/cucks, what is your ultimate fantasy when seeing your wife or significant other when she's with her BBC?

#1 BustyHotwifeLou, Jul 15, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2017
  2. Wife an bbc

Wife an bbc Well-Known Member

US
    I want to watch as she gets what most of the white wives on here confess as it's the best sex they ve had

3. BethLuvsBBConly

BethLuvsBBConly Well-Known Member Gold Member

I know my cuck hubby gets the most turned on when he orally services my black bf before and after my bf and I have sex.

4. BBC4Latina

BBC4Latina Active Member

US
    Seeing him cumming inside her with her legs wrapped tightly around him while not on birth control or protection:angel::angel::qos:

5. worthless white

worthless white Well-Known Member

6. JustLoveIR

JustLoveIR Member

That's also my ultimate fantasy.

7. Chris1137

Chris1137 Member

Don't have a cuckoldress but definately impregnation.

Mathias likes this.
  8. Gary Cuckold

Gary Cuckold Member

I drive a car. Black dude foreplaying with my wife and some other lady on a backseat. I stop the car some lonely place. I watch via mirror and listen their voices. I'm rock hard. I take my pants off. Dude say to me "get out boy". He order to leave my pants, so i get out half naked, wearing only a t-shirt. I stand there and hope no one see me now. Dude fuck ladies and i watch. I jerk off. My wife smile to me and bling her eye. Dude shoot his big load to ladies faces. They take a break and dude open back window. I stand there and dude and i banter a little. I'm hard all the time. Then dude fuck ladies an hour and i stand, watch and jerk off. Now i don't care if somebody see me. They finish and dude let me get my pants.

husbandchris and trk258 like this.
  9. ADCER91

ADCER91 Member

US
    This and then sucking him off and licking her gaping holes

Attached Files:

10. jane mintu

jane mintu Well-Known Member

so hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WillandSusn and Mathias like this.
  11. JonHarda

JonHarda Member

My sexy wife getting her guts rearranged by a thick black dick. She loves a big thick cock.

ijerkofftobbc and WillandSusn like this.
  12. digitalconfetti

digitalconfetti Active Member

US
    I want to serve my girl and her bulls dressed as a french maid during a Halloween party. Alternatively, we might wear complementary Pagan Forest Nymph outfits.

[​IMG]

Honestly, I can see myself hosting an event like this one day and making it a reality.

#12 digitalconfetti, Sep 6, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2017
  13. Hotwife Brazil

Hotwife Brazil Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

There are so many fantasies... Well I will quote two: gang bang with several BBCs and make a trip with a black lover, where I would be some kind of servant of them.
    We're still going to do both, I'm sure of it!
    ;)

14. AGuy19047

AGuy19047 Active Member

US
    My fantasy is to see my wife at a party, naked, on a leash, blindfolded, and tied on her hands and knees so that anyone can come and do anything they want to her. She would not know who did what to her.

WillandSusn likes this.
  15. BustyHotwifeLou

BustyHotwifeLou Well-Known Member Gold Member

We once went to a party where my wife's hands were bound and she was blindfolded and she could see nothing during the whole encounter. She said it was great fun. I think we may have a couple of photographs in our media.

16. JonHarda

JonHarda Member

My wife also wants a bbc gb. Three or four to start. She came hard af when I asked her how many black cocks she wanted to fuck her. I also told her I wanted to watch them use her for their pleasure. This was last week, she squirted everywhere after that statement.

17. WillandSusn

WillandSusn Well-Known Member

US
    Well few fantasties for susan anymore but her favorite is being naked on a carribean island with a group of young island men and having sex in public. Another is having sex with hot young black men at clubs as the audience observes and cheers them on. Susan loves to promote ir sex and encourage other white wives to join in.

Playtime Patty likes this.
  18. AGuy19047

AGuy19047 Active Member

US
    Sounds great. There is a club near us that hosts BBC swing parties. Once or twice a year, they have a party in which white women are blindfolded. Caren wants to go to the next one.

RyanB, WillandSusn and jane mintu like this.
  19. WillandSusn

WillandSusn Well-Known Member

US
    Yes. Definitely adds to the fun. They used to call it "strange cock". Having sex with some unknown stranger. Blindfolds add to the fantasy. What is also fun fun is five different guys while blindfolded. Then remove the blindfold and have her tell who was first, second, third. Etc. This is great for women who have not been gangbanged before. A wonder way to turn her on to sex with a group of bulls.

AGuy19047 and jane mintu like this.
  20. whiteshadoe

whiteshadoe Member

A vacation together where they fuck anywhere and everywhere and I am caged.

jane mintu likes this.