White bois: Have you ever fucked a black lady ?

I have fucked 7 black women. The best was a girl from Kenya. I used to fuck black women but after discovering Asian women I have only fucked Asian women (about 60). I haven't fucked any black women since I fucked my first Asian woman and not that many white women since I began fucking Asian women.

Not yet, but I can understand, what with the new baby, her career and having to take care of Jay-Z's BBC, Beyonce doesn't have much time to think about me. :(
(Hey Bey, you still have my cell# right??? It's in the e-mail I sent. Anytime, day or night. I'll be waiting ....)
hahaha

I have fucked 7 black women. The best was a girl from Kenya. I used to fuck black women but after discovering Asian women I have only fucked Asian women (about 60). I haven't fucked any black women since I fucked my first Asian woman and not that many white women since I began fucking Asian women.
You have a nice ass in your avatar for a guy.

Yes when I was between marriages met a black girl at a party and we spent the night together she loved having her pussy eaten.

Never had a blackone but would love to have one.
I don't know why but the idea turns me on very much
I would like to make her cum with tonge first before I fuck her

Yes several I'm fact. My wife is still the best. One black lady was really fun while another wasn't she just didn't fuck back was very one sided. The one in the photo was the fun one.
Though I wouldn't consider myself a white boi or boy either. Haven't been a boy in a long time so maybe I shouldn't have answered..... hmmm

Attachments

• Tats&ass.jpg
    Tats&ass.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Yes several I'm fact. My wife is still the best. One black lady was really fun while another wasn't she just didn't fuck back was very one sided. The one in the photo was the fun one.
Though I wouldn't consider myself a white boi or boy either. Haven't been a boy in a long time so maybe I shouldn't have answered..... hmmm
Sexy pics

I have one from Rwanda and one from here and they were both fun and just like other women, treat them great and they respond. I have had sex often with a woman and we did not share a language and it was still good

Back