White bois/Cuck-wannabees Initiation

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria

A question earlier put to me by a cuck-hubby in the U.K., is this: What if the wife is still unwilling to want to submit. Is it wrong for a hubby to submit especially to a Black Master himself?

There always is room for more white bois to become attenuated to their submissive desires, whether or not they're married or single. And by this, I'm not just referring to Caucasian hubbies, but as well those existing in other parts of the world, including Asia, or even Antarctica.

This is a rising trend that most hubbies are starting to realize. Their inherent desire for most predates their adolescent years. For some it has laid dormant for a long time, only now beginning to rise from the foreground of their thoughts. I know some would confuse this with regards to it sounding more like homosexual tendencies. I'm not here to diffuse such thoughts, even though I would agree that there is a fine line between a white boi/cuck-hubby/cuck-wannabee desiring submission to a Black Master as opposed to one being actually gay. There's nothing wrong between a gay white boi desiring a Black Master, as long as it's understood between both parties. However what I want to emphasis here is the notion of 'Submission', which pertains not just the physical attraction of a sub to a dominant bull, but as well the psychological, mixed with the sexual aspect of what's enfolding.

Just as a cuck-hubby's wife develops attraction to her Black Master, so too a cuck-hubby is bound to grasp a feeling of the same attraction. It is the work of the Black Master to inspire such attraction, wielding it as a means to beckon the couple toward his bidding. All sexual secrets are declared null before the Black Master as he establishes a harmonious relationship between the husband and his wife.

For most white bois/cuck-hubbies/cuck-wannabees, the need to submit is one that beckons them forth even without their actually realizing it. In a cuckold relationship, however, he can choose to stay clear from whatever indulgent longings that weight upon his mind, seeking instead the wife's sexual freedom most than his. In this case, he could decide only that the wife/girlfriend attain a black lover(s), while he merely watches from a distance and never interfere with her sexual interests, or he could choose to put himself into the picture and opt to 'share' her with whichever black lover she's with. Those are the safer modes a hubby can choose. But when it comes to getting the wife 'Black-Owned' to a Black Master, he's now crossing into a territory that's going to be quite different from the former. In this case, he wants not just for the wife to get involved, but himself too.

For the rest: http://damiendsoul.blogspot.com/2014/01/black-owned-world-white-boiscuck.html

http://damiendsoul.blogspot.com/2014/01/black-owned-world-white-boiscuck.html

Do you agree that hubbies, along with their wives, should dedicate themselves to their black lovers?

A question earlier put to me by a cuck-hubby in the U.K., is this: What if the wife is still unwilling to want to submit. Is it wrong for a hubby to submit especially to a Black Master himself?

There always is room for more white bois to become attenuated to their submissive desires, whether or not they're married or single. And by this, I'm not just referring to Caucasian hubbies, but as well those existing in other parts of the world, including Asia, or even Antarctica.

This is a rising trend that most hubbies are starting to realize. Their inherent desire for most predates their adolescent years. For some it has laid dormant for a long time, only now beginning to rise from the foreground of their thoughts. I know some would confuse this with regards to it sounding more like homosexual tendencies. I'm not here to diffuse such thoughts, even though I would agree that there is a fine line between a white boi/cuck-hubby/cuck-wannabee desiring submission to a Black Master as opposed to one being actually gay. There's nothing wrong between a gay white boi desiring a Black Master, as long as it's understood between both parties. However what I want to emphasis here is the notion of 'Submission', which pertains not just the physical attraction of a sub to a dominant bull, but as well the psychological, mixed with the sexual aspect of what's enfolding.

Just as a cuck-hubby's wife develops attraction to her Black Master, so too a cuck-hubby is bound to grasp a feeling of the same attraction. It is the work of the Black Master to inspire such attraction, wielding it as a means to beckon the couple toward his bidding. All sexual secrets are declared null before the Black Master as he establishes a harmonious relationship between the husband and his wife.

For most white bois/cuck-hubbies/cuck-wannabees, the need to submit is one that beckons them forth even without their actually realizing it. In a cuckold relationship, however, he can choose to stay clear from whatever indulgent longings that weight upon his mind, seeking instead the wife's sexual freedom most than his. In this case, he could decide only that the wife/girlfriend attain a black lover(s), while he merely watches from a distance and never interfere with her sexual interests, or he could choose to put himself into the picture and opt to 'share' her with whichever black lover she's with. Those are the safer modes a hubby can choose. But when it comes to getting the wife 'Black-Owned' to a Black Master, he's now crossing into a territory that's going to be quite different from the former. In this case, he wants not just for the wife to get involved, but himself too.

For the rest: http://damiendsoul.blogspot.com/2014/01/black-owned-world-white-boiscuck.html

Do you agree that hubbies, along with their wives, should dedicate themselves to their black lovers?
Yes I agree with you Dsoul, I would love to serve you! !

I know I have shared this before but came home and found my second wife topless on her knees sucking a black cock of a huge black man. I was shocked because I never expected it from her she told me it was ok not to worry he said watch and enjoy, I was hurt and my stomach was sick but I watched and saw my wife was really enjoying it. He started to cum and told her to swallow it which she did when he pulled his cock out of her mouth was still big and wet she kissed the head and thanked him.

Every cuck-wannabee desires that moment of getting caught by the wife when she checks out his laptop to see the erotic sites he often visits as well what he has as his screensaver . . . the intention being that a time will come when he can no longer hide his desires from her but want any chance to getting exposed.

17030801399_980b9c6545_k.jpg 1827722165.jpg

Back