White bois/Cuck-wannabees Initiation

Every cuck-wannabee desires that moment of getting caught by the wife when she checks out his laptop to see the erotic sites he often visits as well what he has as his screensaver . . . the intention being that a time will come when he can no longer hide his desires from her but want any chance to getting exposed.

To the original question, it is only natural to want to submit and dedicate yourself to a superior black man even if your wife is uncomfortable to the thought of it. And yes @Dsoul that idea rings such a familiar bell to me. The thought has crossed my mind so many times it's unreal. Although I never got the nerve up to do it in fear of her rejection to my fantasys.

To the original question, it is only natural to want to submit and dedicate yourself to a superior black man even if your wife is uncomfortable to the thought of it. And yes @Dsoul that idea rings such a familiar bell to me. The thought has crossed my mind so many times it's unreal. Although I never got the nerve up to do it in fear of her rejection to my fantasys.

There's always going to be that fear. I'm not going to lie about it, and nothing I say is going to get rid of it from not maybe happening. However, the important thing isn't that you tell her what you desire, but rather that you SUGGEST it to her. By suggestion, I mean you throw it out there like presenting a bone to a dog and waving the idea before her face and see how well she gets to bite at it. Sure, she's going to sniff it a couple of times to see how tasteful it might be, and she will as well want to know your true intentions as to why, but suggesting the idea means that you're deferring to her judgement and that you pray she makes the right choice.

Back