WHY DO white black cock whores with fake spades tattoo's

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sexylilbbcwhore

Female
Gold Member
From
US
why do white black cock whores POST VIDEOS OF THEM FUCKING BLACK MEN wear fake spades tattoo's?? if your going to fuck black men why not get a REAL QUEEN OF SPADES TATTOO'S??WHY BE A FAKE.I THINK IF YOUR FUCKING BLACK MEN AND YOU HAVE A FAKE QUEEN OF SPADES TATTOO THEN YOUR ARE FAKE OR SCARED OF WHAT PEOPLE MIGHT THINK -I SAY BE HONEST FUCK WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK...

Maybe they aren't into permanently marking their body. Maybe they don't want or need to be open about what they do in the bedroom and advertise it 24/7. Maybe they like having fun in the moment.

Why does it matter that much to you? How does a temporary tattoo make someone fake?

You aren't better than anyone who doesn't have some stupid tattoo.

I guess the sex isn't enough. Nice logic.

Maybe they aren't into permanently marking their body. Maybe they don't want or need to be open about what they do in the bedroom and advertise it 24/7. Maybe they like having fun in the moment.

Why does it matter that much to you? How does a temporary tattoo make someone fake?

You aren't better than anyone who doesn't have some stupid tattoo.

I guess the sex isn't enough. Nice logic.
What you call stupid we call hot but in saying that good on the sexy girls that use the temporary ones too

What you call stupid we call hot but in saying that good on the sexy girls that use the temporary ones too
Stupid in the context that the tattoo is not that important. It's not important at all. Although, I still maintain that the tattoos are stupid because I don't like being referred to as a spade out calling someone queen by that's a completely separate issue.

Stupid in the context that the tattoo is not that important. It's not important at all. Although, I still maintain that the tattoos are stupid because I don't like being referred to as a spade out calling someone queen by that's a completely separate issue.
Fair enough, to us its slutty and hot lol

To be honest I do both, started by using fake QoS temp tats but had my real one done soon into the lifestyle. I still use my temp ones from time to time.
I love my QoS tatt, glad I had it done!

Lo was going to get one but she's not black exclusive and thought it might discourage white guys.
Sammy has found also it actually turns a lot of white men on, when they see them and ask what the tats mean, and that her boss actually got her to get the ace spades tattoo, after he found out how many black guys had been through her

Back