White bisexual desires to be cucked.

Knottyboy

Male
From
TX, US
I have a strong desire for black cock. It began with my youngest sister when we were teenagers and she became owned by an older bbc her girlfriend introduced her too. I was with her the day she was blacked and seeded. He informed her that she was now his property. Subsequently, she was passed around and used by virtually every bbc in the hood. She and I were, and still remain, very close. Many times she would come home with panties soaked with bbc cum. Playfully she would remove them to smear the cum on my face. I got used to having cum rubbed on my face and began loving the smell and taste of compilated bbc cum. One day her owner stopped by our house while our parents were away on a trip; at which he told her to suck his cock with me sitting in the same room. She did as told and engulfed, what I remember as, the biggest and thickest cock I'd ever seen. She sucked his cock for atleast 30 minutes before he told her to strip and remove her clothing. Again she did exactly what he told her. Within minutes she was on her back with legs spread as he pushed that massive cock deep inside her. I was in shock. I couldn't believe my sister could take that much cock and the pounding that went with it. I eased up out of the chair I was in to get a better view. Soon her owner grunted and released his thick warm cum deep within her pussy. As he lifted up and off of her, my sister told me to clean both of them up. My face shot between her legs to salvage the nectar leaking from her pussy. As I would lift up to check out my progress cleaning her, her owners cock was there to greet me. I'd take his juiced up cock in my mouth to work my tongue around it. Following the clean up on both of them I went into the bathroom and masturbated. Since that day my sister would come home and feed me the dessert her owner left behind. That all came to an end once I left home. I'm 63 years old now and look back on those days of bliss. They are gone but not forgotten.

So now I'm seeking a hot wife or single woman that craves bbc privately or openly and has a fetish to cuck me. Cage me, humiliate me or whatever she desires to do with me so I may return back to my youthful years of memory.

I have a strong desire for black cock. It began with my youngest sister when we were teenagers and she became owned by an older bbc her girlfriend introduced her too. I was with her the day she was blacked and seeded. He informed her that she was now his property. Subsequently, she was passed around and used by virtually every bbc in the hood. She and I were, and still remain, very close. Many times she would come home with panties soaked with bbc cum. Playfully she would remove them to smear the cum on my face. I got used to having cum rubbed on my face and began loving the smell and taste of compilated bbc cum. One day her owner stopped by our house while our parents were away on a trip; at which he told her to suck his cock with me sitting in the same room. She did as told and engulfed, what I remember as, the biggest and thickest cock I'd ever seen. She sucked his cock for atleast 30 minutes before he told her to strip and remove her clothing. Again she did exactly what he told her. Within minutes she was on her back with legs spread as he pushed that massive cock deep inside her. I was in shock. I couldn't believe my sister could take that much cock and the pounding that went with it. I eased up out of the chair I was in to get a better view. Soon her owner grunted and released his thick warm cum deep within her pussy. As he lifted up and off of her, my sister told me to clean both of them up. My face shot between her legs to salvage the nectar leaking from her pussy. As I would lift up to check out my progress cleaning her, her owners cock was there to greet me. I'd take his juiced up cock in my mouth to work my tongue around it. Following the clean up on both of them I went into the bathroom and masturbated. Since that day my sister would come home and feed me the dessert her owner left behind. That all came to an end once I left home. I'm 63 years old now and look back on those days of bliss. They are gone but not forgotten.

So now I'm seeking a hot wife or single woman that craves bbc privately or openly and has a fetish to cuck me. Cage me, humiliate me or whatever she desires to do with me so I may return back to my youthful years of memory.
Lucky man.

Back