White Asses I've Fucked!

It's simple: all the sluts below loved my cock, and here are some pics of them in action with me, or in pictures by themselves that they sent to me. Women love big cocks. As a biracial man with a 9" tool, its my responsibility to give it to them.View attachment 146915 View attachment 146916 View attachment 146918 View attachment 146919 View attachment 146920 View attachment 146921 View attachment 146922 View attachment 146923 View attachment 146924 View attachment 146925 View attachment 146926 View attachment 146927 View attachment 146928
FUCKING ABSOLUTLY HOT!! your cock and balls look so good streching those white pussys!!!!!!

Thank you. It is my duty to breed the white women of the world. I have bred white women before and I will continue to do so, as they need studs with big cocks, dark skin and bulging muscles.
Man, you load a treasure in those big dark balls and white women's duty is vacuuming your balls into their belly and to give a healthy beautiful baby to us. I heard also your seed is nutrient. So our women must milk it into their mouthes too...

Thank you. It is my duty to breed the white women of the world. I have bred white women before and I will continue to do so, as they need studs with big cocks, dark skin and bulging muscles.
YES you are a breeding stud with your superior long uncircumcised cock and big full ballsack of black seed your muscle ass to push your long thick uncut cock all the way up a white womens pussy and delivering your superior black seed into her womb breeding her with a black baby while her whiteboi small cocked husband watches and beatsoff his little cock and squirting his thin watery white cum on the floor where it belongs!

YES you are a breeding stud with your superior long uncircumcised cock and big full ballsack of black seed your muscle ass to push your long thick uncut cock all the way up a white womens pussy and delivering your superior black seed into her womb breeding her with a black baby while her whiteboi small cocked husband watches and beatsoff his little cock and squirting his thin watery white cum on the floor where it belongs!
You have literally described my entire adult sex life... Lol.

Man, you load a treasure in those big dark balls and white women's duty is vacuuming your balls into their belly and to give a healthy beautiful baby to us. I heard also your seed is nutrient. So our women must milk it into their mouthes too...
White women have absorbed my nutritious cum since I was a teenager. That's not going to change anytime soon.

White women have absorbed my nutritious cum since I was a teenager. That's not going to change anytime soon.
I can not blame white women is fulling their stomaches with your coconut milk. Yes it is a coconut milk cuz your balls look like coconuts ;)
Btw, When did a white girl discover your cum first time? I mean how old were you and how old was she?

I can not blame white women is fulling their stomaches with your coconut milk. Yes it is a coconut milk cuz your balls look like coconuts ;)
Btw, When did a white girl discover your cum first time? I mean how old were you and how old was she?
The first time I filled white pussy with my cock was when I was 16! There were rumors going around the high school that I had a big cock. One girl told me she wanted to see it, and that was THAT! I fucked her in the school. ;)

The first time I filled white pussy with my cock was when I was 16! There were rumors going around the high school that I had a big cock. One girl told me she wanted to see it, and that was THAT! I fucked her in the school. ;)
You stud!! bet all the young women teachers wanted to fuck your huge uncircumcised young cock too!!! were you one of the biggest cocks in the gym shower everyday?

Back