white after black is frustrating

i made the experience to date a girl who had a relation before with a black guy. it was absolutelynfrustrating for me, as at the end she had to admit that with my body (not muscled like black) and my white rather average cock was sexually not satisfying her at all. as a consequence the story ended. on one hand it s absolutely frustrating and on the other hand it s attracting me but only virtually i think. in addition my bi-part is showing up as the black men also makes me sexually attracted.

it's not white after black, it s you after a good !@#$%^&*. perhaps it's too hard for you to hear that but sincerily it's never happend with me. I !@#$%^&* several times a friend who love to !@#$%^&* with blacks, she told me her legs are wide open for me, when i want and every time, even if she has a bf. And she took all atimes blacks guys. I was preparing me to his brother wedding, and she called me.. she was in the bathroom, my gf basides the wall, and she wanted me. It's hard to must to say no, because your bestfriend must wedding and you are the 'temoin', the hot lady was it her bath, her breast .. !@#$%^&* she just sucked a bit my dick. at the moment, but after...
The evening, another girl wanted to flirt with me in front of my gf :/, and she date black guys the most of time, she is an american girl (i'm french). And my own gf, we made severals threesome with black men scream with me and make just some "ho" with the other man, i wild !@#$%^&* her to mount her desire. We made that because i love when she is a bitch and she like to be submissive to me.
You are not muscled ? shut up and go bb your body. I'm naturel, my recent max bench is at 396 pounds, xl are slim to me... If you have a short dick it's a problem to you, ok but to !@#$%^&* a girl and make her scream you can find many many many many things... and when you know how to !@#$%^&* , and when you can !@#$%^&* long time... they like that. 2 hours is short to me, it's a short !@#$%^&*... ok i can !@#$%^&* really quick (or stop without ejaculate) if we !@#$%^&* on the street per example, but you have no excuse in a bed. Sorry for that, but per example i fucked my gf the last thursday, she cannot !@#$%^&* again, and ... she have some problem to pee, because i fucked her hard and long time (and i ve not a short dick, it's ok 20cms, I touch the depths of her vagina and she fit with difficult, because i'm a bit large )

So man, sorry for you, perhaps you are gay, bi.. do has you want, each fuck as he like. But it's not a color problem. As i ever said here, i seek a black cock biggest than me, because i m pervert, i assume... and unfortunately , in France there is a lot of liers but for the time... no dick like Mandingo or lexington.

Well, i dont think that white after dark was frustrating, just it is an experience more light and predictable, less intense in any way.

I have tried white again after a long black relationship and i found it dissapointing not just in sex but in attitude, masculinity and capacitiy to assume the true male role in a relationship.

For me, it would be emotionally very difficult to be attached again to a white man, almost to one of the standard white men i have around.

As i said in other post, i am very instinctive, in the sense of ******* instinct. Definitly, white men fail in fullfilling me these insticts.

I repeat that i am not talking just about sex, but about attitude too.

The sexual power, attitude and general know how of the black man sets the bar so high that many, if not most white boys can't compete with that. For the white females that have never experienced the ultimate power fuck from a black man then the best she ever had from a white boy is all she has ever known. The differences between one white boy from the next one are small at best and tough for her to gauge as the best she ever had.

It's those unblacked white females that when they do finally go black they get that unforgettable black power fuck stamped into their brain(and pussy) and all of a sudden the bar was set higher along with a noticeable difference from what she has experienced up to that point. And from that point on she has a higher standard of a fuck experience to use in gauging the rest.

@ angela37 / one small dick: that what you have written is exactly what i m thinking, too and what i have experienced. it s the overall that makes a big difference from black to white. in europe this is starting to become more and more evident, while years ago this was not yet the case and more of a taboo. but now more and more ladies are living this experience and lifestyle very open

If I were to compare sex with my black BF to sex with some random white guy, then yes, that white guy would be disapointing. However, when I make love with my husband (who is the love of my life) then the sex is so incredibly fulfilling on an emotional level as well as a physical.

We don't have the typical "cuckold" relationship. My husband is an incredible fuck. As is evidenced by the many women who he hooks up with on a regular basis. I just can't get my head around this "worthless cuckold husband" schtick.

If I were to compare sex with my black BF to sex with some random white guy, then yes, that white guy would be disapointing. However, when I make love with my husband (who is the love of my life) then the sex is so incredibly fulfilling on an emotional level as well as a physical.

We don't have the typical "cuckold" relationship. My husband is an incredible fuck. As is evidenced by the many women who he hooks up with on a regular basis. I just can't get my head around this "worthless cuckold husband" schtick.

A lot of guys are into humiliation as a sexual stimulant. There is nothing "worthless" about a good, loving cuckold husband that adores you and does everything he can to make you happy, including letting you enjoy other sexual partners.

It's no different than a guy that's into sexy lingerie or has a foot fetish. It's all good, just different strokes.

will

Off subject but for me I have an average to slightly smaller cock. I've been with an ex who was used to black if it was immediately afterwards she did not feel me. If it was a while later she could feel me but was unable to cum. If it had been a long time since she had been done by black her pussy tightened up and as a result she would swell and bruise. This made her pussy very sensitive and made my cock feel amazing to her.

A lot of guys are into humiliation as a sexual stimulant. There is nothing "worthless" about a good, loving cuckold husband that adores you and does everything he can to make you happy, including letting you enjoy other sexual partners.

It's no different than a guy that's into sexy lingerie or has a foot fetish. It's all good, just different strokes.

will
My husband and I have a successful open relationship. We enjoy sex with a variety of partners. I very much enjoy sex with large cocked black men (my husband has a thing for chubby girls with big asses). My husband also enjoys watching me take BBC.

I fully appreciate how great my husband is for being open minded enough to allow this type of relationship. My point is that many people on here are into this idea that enjoying sex with black men has to be paired with this contempt of your husband and his "whimpy white dick".

I don't buy into that. I love sex with my husband. Sex with him is incredibly pleasurable and immensely satisfying. My sexual encounters outside our marriage is based on our mutual appreciation for variety and fun experience and not at all on his inability to please me (or vis a versa).

My husband and I have a successful open relationship. We enjoy sex with a variety of partners. I very much enjoy sex with large cocked black men (my husband has a thing for chubby girls with big asses). My husband also enjoys watching me take BBC.

I fully appreciate how great my husband is for being open minded enough to allow this type of relationship. My point is that many people on here are into this idea that enjoying sex with black men has to be paired with this contempt of your husband and his "whimpy white dick".

I don't buy into that. I love sex with my husband. Sex with him is incredibly pleasurable and immensely satisfying. My sexual encounters outside our marriage is based on our mutual appreciation for variety and fun experience and not at all on his inability to please me (or vis a versa).

You are truly blessed with a wonderful relationship and having found the man that for you is a perfect match. :)

You are correct that enjoying sex with black men or men with larger or smaller endowments does not have to mean that your husband is lacking in any way, it's just enjoying the variety that may be available to you if you have a loving mate who enjoys seeing you happy and gives you the freedom to enjoy yourself.

There is a misconception that all cuckold relationships must have the dynamic of a "wimpy" husband which is completely untrue. Many men, who willingly submit themselves to their wives pleasure, are strong, "manly" men, who no one would ever consider being wimps, beta or submissive in any way. They just enjoy a submission dynamic with their wives.

In your case, cuckolding isn't really even the appropriate term as your husband also has his playmates, so yours would fall more into an open, swinger type of relationship, which along with the "Hot Wife" dynamic, may be the preferred situations for most couples who are adventurous spirits sexually instead of cuckolding.

Just goes to show there's more than one way to enjoy life.

you hit the nail on the head it is just different all the way around. lacking intensity.

Well, i dont think that white after dark was frustrating, just it is an experience more light and predictable, less intense in any way.

I have tried white again after a long black relationship and i found it dissapointing not just in sex but in attitude, masculinity and capacitiy to assume the true male role in a relationship.

For me, it would be emotionally very difficult to be attached again to a white man, almost to one of the standard white men i have around.

As i said in other post, i am very instinctive, in the sense of ******* instinct. Definitly, white men fail in fullfilling me these insticts.

I repeat that i am not talking just about sex, but about attitude too.

You are truly blessed with a wonderful relationship and having found the man that for you is a perfect match. :)

You are correct that enjoying sex with black men or men with larger or smaller endowments does not have to mean that your husband is lacking in any way, it's just enjoying the variety that may be available to you if you have a loving mate who enjoys seeing you happy and gives you the freedom to enjoy yourself.

There is a misconception that all cuckold relationships must have the dynamic of a "wimpy" husband which is completely untrue. Many men, who willingly submit themselves to their wives pleasure, are strong, "manly" men, who no one would ever consider being wimps, beta or submissive in any way. They just enjoy a submission dynamic with their wives.

In your case, cuckolding isn't really even the appropriate term as your husband also has his playmates, so yours would fall more into an open, swinger type of relationship, which along with the "Hot Wife" dynamic, may be the preferred situations for most couples who are adventurous spirits sexually instead of cuckolding.

Just goes to show there's more than one way to enjoy life.
I and my husband also fit in this catergory. I enjoy big black cock and he enjoys regular sex with me. We are open with each other and he is supportive of my desires and I respect his needs. He has no desire to share in my adventures, but likes to know what I am doing and that I am enjoying myself.

The sexual power, attitude and general know how of the black man sets the bar so high that many, if not most white boys can't compete with that. For the white females that have never experienced the ultimate power fuck from a black man then the best she ever had from a white boy is all she has ever known. The differences between one white boy from the next one are small at best and tough for her to gauge as the best she ever had.

It's those unblacked white females that when they do finally go black they get that unforgettable black power fuck stamped into their brain(and pussy) and all of a sudden the bar was set higher along with a noticeable difference from what she has experienced up to that point. And from that point on she has a higher standard of a fuck experience to use in gauging the rest.
I do understand what several of the white guys are saying here. A lot of cuckolds get off on the humiliation aspect of it. I'm included in that group. I'm a little less than average, but I do have pretty good girth. Most women I've been with at least told me it was good. But I do fantasize about being smaller in both length and girth and being with a size queen. The idea of her not even feeling me after she had been with a lover with a much larger cock is intensely stimulating for me. At least from a fantasy stand point.

Back