Which should I send

Alisha

Female
I am in communications with someone about meeting for my first BBC. Which photo or photos should I send? I know you would say nudes, but if I send nudes, then their is no suprise if we meet for real. Want to tease and entice.

T4.jpgT5.jpgT7.jpgT and Me.jpg

Dont know if I should send one of me and my husband, what do you think?

All photos are fantastic...You are beautiful blonde(now?)....I agree with your last comment..Your pic with hubby would be great...Two questions for ya
1)Can you post more pics with clothes(with heels,jeans,dresses) of you?
2)Does your hubby have a big cock(if not).Send your possible bbc stud her cock compare to his...That it would be awsome..

Reactions: wit
Whomever the guy is that gets to fuck you is one lucky bastard because you are simply stunning. Hope he is worthy of you.

My husband was the first to sugest bringing someone else into the relationship. He has offered me many of his friends, but none ever really stirred my interest. After a few months, he suggested maybe I would prefer adding a female instead of a male. Not against it, have actually experimented with a few friends, but then on day I got an email from a girl friend who talked about a weekend she had with a friend. Turned out to be her BBC first and I guess he was just incredible.

Now my husband is fair for a "white" boy and he has given me mind blowing orgasms several time, but from what she said, he was huge and after the first time he stretched her, she could not get enough, even when it hurt for the first few times. I started looking into it after that.

Hubby know I have a few profiles out there, but have not told him about my BBC curiosity yet. Like having my naughty secret so far. Do not know if this will involve hubby in the room, but I do know either he will participate or he will not be there. Not into humiliating him. He is to great to me to think that of him.

My husband was the first to sugest bringing someone else into the relationship. He has offered me many of his friends, but none ever really stirred my interest. After a few months, he suggested maybe I would prefer adding a female instead of a male. Not against it, have actually experimented with a few friends, but then on day I got an email from a girl friend who talked about a weekend she had with a friend. Turned out to be her BBC first and I guess he was just incredible.

Now my husband is fair for a "white" boy and he has given me mind blowing orgasms several time, but from what she said, he was huge and after the first time he stretched her, she could not get enough, even when it hurt for the first few times. I started looking into it after that.

Hubby know I have a few profiles out there, but have not told him about my BBC curiosity yet. Like having my naughty secret so far. Do not know if this will involve hubby in the room, but I do know either he will participate or he will not be there. Not into humiliating him. He is to great to me to think that of him.

Okay, so , if you aren't into humiliating him , then share your thoughts with him. A marriage won't survive secrets. Not telling you how to live your life; rather, saying, if you want to STAY married AND pursue this other fantasy then you should probably share your thoughts with him.

hello my dear do as you may please but i think a one night or a weekend does mean you any good hubby love you and will give you to other man that is good for a relationship you can have me if that is good for the two of you

Back