Which pic of Lewis would you like to see?

What pic do you want to see for Lewis's Avatar?

• Face Pic

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Cock Pic

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lewis

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
OK, US
Hello everyone

Well i wanted to let everyone know that im fixing to change my pic or keep this pic. I know i have done everything on here to get to know people and i have talk to some cool ones and some that talk for a moment and then dont want to have anything to do with you. So i have decided June 1 to either keep this pic now or put up my face pic again.

I am very serious about this and im not having as much fun as i would like on here. I have been dealing with people who i reach out to and then get all silent all the sudden or leave when i ask questions about themselves so i can get to know someone and find out what they are about. Your votes will determine Junes and going forwards picture on my avatar.

Also keep in mind im always open for messages on my profile and private messages as well. I get left behind and i want to talk and this is a very good site for me and everyone to get to know someone or make friends and i also think this is a good site for everyone to talk to and get to know one another.

Thank you for your opinion and dont forget to vote.

Lewis

Wow so far nothing, well June first we will decide, I know i tried but not getting any responses. What pic will it be?

Lewis

Well, Lewis, being I'm a white male, my opinion may not be the best for what you are hoping for, but I would think you would do better to have a nice partial body/face shot, neatly clothed, something that shows your face well and a bit of your physique for an avatar.
Then compliment that one in a "black men seeking" ad in the "dating" section of the forum, with a few face shots, whole and partial physique shots wearing different styles of clothes and a couple that show off your "goods" tastefully.

While the women that are on here and other actual dating sites are interested in your equipment, most also want to know if the guy is someone they can relax and have fun being with as well. The best way to show that is by using photos that tell a little about yourself so you become an attractive person instead of being just a nice big dick.

bm_from_southjersey has a pretty classy picture as his avatar, although I think it might have been better if he had turned a little to the side instead of straight on, but that's artistic nit-picking on my part as an amateur shutterbug. The subject matter is what counts most.

Good luck!

i know but i take my own pics and hard to take a good full show pic its one or the other.

i know but i take my own pics and hard to take a good full show pic its one or the other.

Sounds like you are using a cell phone camera.
If that is the case, try using a mirror that is in a well lit area so you don't need to use the flash. That way you can get a decent 3/4 profile type of shot of face and upper body or even a full body shot.

Hey Brown Sugar! Personally I love seeing your handsome face, your sense of humor shows through along with your humanity. Always wishing you the very best Daddy and hoping you find a look alike redhead to full fill your desires for the Wendy's girl!! ;)

I think a picture of a cock is a little tacky. An upper body shot would be preferable. Any woman that is worth sharing a bed with is going to be interested in more than your cock

Well i decided the face pic is the best for now, since im not getting the interested as some of the others.

I tried at least but .... I dont know

Lewis

Back