Which One

she s the first time ,and im not hoping i m wishing

Well ... help her along that road ... from our experience she'll love every inch she gets and then some ... all the while you can just sit by and watch while she gets the greatest fucking of her lifetime! She might even let you take a picture or two. Maybe even a movie! Just make sure you capture the moment that her pussy takes its first black cock! The very moment it first touches her pussy in fact. That's what I did and it's the part that my wife plays over and over ... again and again! For whatever reason (??) she just loves that part!

Well ... help her along that road ... from our experience she'll love every inch she gets and then some ... all the while you can just sit by and watch while she gets the greatest fucking of her lifetime! She might even let you take a picture or two. Maybe even a movie! Just make sure you capture the moment that her pussy takes its first black cock! The very moment it first touches her pussy in fact. That's what I did and it's the part that my wife plays over and over ... again and again! For whatever reason (??) she just loves that part!
thank you very much for yhe advices ,yes i will do everything to make her happy

Back