Which one of these white girls should get blacked and why?

What girl should get blacked? Also post why you picked her.

• Total voters
If you participate in voting and reply with a detailed answer why she should get blacked, message me for more pictures of the girls. Thanks!

Girl 1 (First 3) Girl 2 (Next 3) Girl 3 (Next 3) Girl 4 (Next 3) Girl 5( Last 3)

Attachments

EXAMPLE: My pick would be girl 5 because she is petite, submissive, has amazing legs and a tight lil ass. I could see a bull totally dominating her and owning her. She would stand no chance against a bull and her toes would curl and she wouldn't stop squealing. Her little white girl body is begging for it.

Okay 1 2 3 4 and 5. Lets get the bottle of Hennessey flowing. No need to tell you a lie. I would fuck all of them the same night. I got good cardio, stamina, and a big cock. So we could just have a orgy and get it over with. Nothing like five snow bunnies and one big black mandingo for them to ride on.

Okay 1 2 3 4 and 5. Lets get the bottle of Hennessey flowing. No need to tell you a lie. I would fuck all of them the same night. I got good cardio, stamina, and a big cock. So we could just have a orgy and get it over with. Nothing like five snow bunnies and one big black mandingo for them to ride on.
If you had to pick one though? Or even 2 lol

nocomp2bm

Male
Gold Member
From
PA, US
It's so hard to pick just one I want to get bbc and deny the others that deserve it too. We need to get some blondes in there. The more mismatch the hotter.

Here's more pix of 18 yr old white girls

Attachments