WHICH OF THESE DON'T YOU LIKE?

Which wouldn't you like to find her doing?

• Kissing a black man

Votes: 19 12.4%
  • Massaging a black man

Votes: 17 11.1%
  • Having her tits sucked and felt

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Having her pussy eaten

Votes: 13 8.5%
  • Sucking his big black dick

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Getting fucked by a HUGE black cock

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • Fucking two or more black studs at once

Votes: 14 9.2%
  • Getting it in the ass

Votes: 50 32.7%
  • Swallowing a big cum load

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Having her pussy filled with black cum

Votes: 19 12.4%

• Total voters

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
Lots of men fantasize about watching their wives fuck a black man but how far are you really willing to go. You come home one afternoon to find your wife with a black man. Which of the following (in the poll) wouldn't you want to find?

1.jpg

My wife didn't didn't object to anything when our black friend, Edwin, introduced her to the first, and only, black cock she ever had!:blackgrimace: They didn't do any anal at that time so I don't know if she would or would not do it had Edwin wanted to stick it up her ass. My wife definitely had never allowed me to do that. (Yes! I tried to ... a few times!) Then again, she sucked off his big black cock and swallowed his hot cum! Several times in fact .... and she had not done that for me neither!

with a lady like yours , you would be cleaning up my sperm out of your ol'lady 24/7 , so no need for a second job....
will be an honor for me and my wife have a black man in our marital bed,with my wifeyou will never regret, she is a tigress in bed

In the ass is ok. but not more than 1 black gay and not in her pussy. only in the pussy if my wife wants it. WE had agreed that the pussy is for the husband but the ass and mouth for others.

I think she got all these at our cookout on the fourth of July.My friend had a couple of his friends come over late and she got bbc in ever hole and position two and three at a time.

When we go to the mall, I often see black guys staring at my wife. I always ask her if she realizes the black guys are wanting in her pants, and she just smiles. Yeah, she knows ... she damn well knows! If she wanted, she could go to the mall by herself on a Saturday afternoon, and she could be getting fucked within 30 minutes. We were in the food court once, and sat facing a group of black guys standing at the railing. I had her open her legs so they could see her silky white panties. One of the studs reached down and grabbed his cock and squeezed and rubbed it, looking right at my wife ... it was so funny. It appeared he had about a 9 incher, soft ... lord knows how long it was if it got hard. If I had left to go to the bathroom, she would have been GONE in seconds.

Thing is, she hasn't had a large cock in a while, and especially a large, black cock. There's just no feeling like getting sloppy seconds in a well fucked pussy ... its loose, warm ... no, I correct myself, its HOT, slick from cum, and the feeling is just awesome. The minute my smaller cock (I'm under 6 inches) goes inside her, though, it wants to shoot its cum.

Back