WHICH OF THESE DON'T YOU LIKE?

Which wouldn't you like to find her doing?

• Kissing a black man

Votes: 19 12.4%
  • Massaging a black man

Votes: 17 11.1%
  • Having her tits sucked and felt

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Having her pussy eaten

Votes: 13 8.5%
  • Sucking his big black dick

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Getting fucked by a HUGE black cock

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • Fucking two or more black studs at once

Votes: 14 9.2%
  • Getting it in the ass

Votes: 50 32.7%
  • Swallowing a big cum load

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Having her pussy filled with black cum

Votes: 19 12.4%

• Total voters
wow sounds hot and humiliating!! seeing a big stud rub his huge 9 inch soft cock in front of your wifey at food court,, i bet secretly youd like if he whipped it out and smacked her across the face with it, and you too ha as u sit helpless with a small cock!! how do u think i feel when i go to the mall or somethin with my little 1/2 incher how do i compete?? hahahaha mine is like a little button when its cold or somethin, i press on it and it goes inside just like a girls clitty.. imagine if i had a hot woman how powerless id feel in front of hung black man of course i dont have a girl thou im too much of a wimp 4 that

i would be happy seeing her in any one of those scenarios. If it makes her and her lover happy who am i to complain, i am her cuckold.

My cuck loves all of it until I let him cum....then he can get a little jealous of the cuddling or pda when we say goodbye.

I think this is how I would be - have yet to experience anything close to what you guys have done but I think it would be so hot to watch but after I came I could see myself a little jealous...does it ever lead to a fight?

I think this is how I would be - have yet to experience anything close to what you guys have done but I think it would be so hot to watch but after I came I could see myself a little jealous...does it ever lead to a fight?
Not really...it passes fast...he is always ready and eager for the next time.

Every on of those things are perfectly acceptable. As if I had any say in it anyway. That will always be her decision. Always.

Back