which looks better on a cuck? your vote please..?

Which look is best for a cuckold? Cuckold branded pants or bare with a tattoo above?

• Total voters
Yes Sir, that's a real classic look for us whitebois, even better if we have to kneel down and beg a black master to be let out in front of the wife or girlfriend.

Reactions: wit
So who do you think would make the best keyholder, the black bull or the white woman?
My point is that it doesn't much matter who teases and tortures me; Just that my little penis is kept in chastity. Most often a gf/wife hold the key to a white man's balls, since she can choose to tease by fucking a Big Black Cock, or even playing with a girlfriend. Either way, i'm not getting that pussy: Knowing this, unable to get a full erection, only a painful squeezed penis, let's me have a constant reminder that she gets whoever she wants, and I'm controlled by her whim. Or the whim of her bull, or gf, or a roomful. Its not for everyone perhaps, but it's my idea of nirvana, though it leaves me in pain, humiliated and emasculated.

My point is that it doesn't much matter who teases and tortures me; Just that my little penis is kept in chastity. Most often a gf/wife hold the key to a white man's balls, since she can choose to tease by fucking a Big Black Cock, or even playing with a girlfriend. Either way, i'm not getting that pussy: Knowing this, unable to get a full erection, only a painful squeezed penis, let's me have a constant reminder that she gets whoever she wants, and I'm controlled by her whim. Or the whim of her bull, or gf, or a roomful. Its not for everyone perhaps, but it's my idea of nirvana, though it leaves me in pain, humiliated and emasculated.
Yes I feel that my cock is worthless and should be locked up, so which device do you favor for us whitebois?

There is no point in us small dicked white boys wearing sexy boxer shorts because we can't fill them, they should only be for black guys to impress the ladies.

There is no point in us small dicked white boys wearing sexy boxer shorts because we can't fill them, they should only be for black guys to impress the ladies.
I have some mens pouch thongs with really small pouchs i get on ebay that are made in China so we know all those Asian men are small cocked like us so they fit my little uncircumcised shaved clean small ballsack manclit well! and the stringless pouch thongs work good for holding your manclit and ballbag up and out of site for your bulls manpussy mounting!! i had my asshole tattooed pale pink last week and know my mancunt looks as good as my wifes pink pussy!

Like a before and after...
Yes got the idea from the tattoo thread and had it done last week it turned out really nice a nice pale pink that makes my shaved clean manpussy hole look as good as my wifes pussy now and 2 of her bulls have complimented me on how nice my manpussy is when they were mounting me!!

lol.... Thats awesome for you, but really, if I were a tattoo artist, I think I would have thrown up in my mouth a little when the customer asked my tat his brown eye to pink.... I might have to make a decision on a new career... but sometime in the future, you need to post those, lol...

lol.... Thats awesome for you, but really, if I were a tattoo artist, I think I would have thrown up in my mouth a little when the customer asked my tat his brown eye to pink.... I might have to make a decision on a new career... but sometime in the future, you need to post those, lol...
No problem finding a tattoo artist to do my asshole, come on if they havent seen it all he had no problem getting me up on a massage table with my knees pulled up and he gave me the prettiest pink rose color he was proud of how well it looks too!! I love it!

Back