Which is better anal or mouth

At least you take it down the throat, my wife can hardly take it from our hung friend Jon, she takes the others easily though. Jon has a frustrated face when ever he tries lol, so he resorts to having her hold it with two hands while he hits the back of his throat so he can get full pleasure along his shaft.

Some call it ATM I call it good sex !!! What do you think?
Actually, isn't ATM ass-to-mouth, meaning doing BOTH together, like the Bull putting his cock in the girl's mouth after it's been in her ass? While the question implies, anal OR oral?

I would love to see a quiz about anal VERSUS oral - or has there been one already? - because it seems like a lot of girls don't do anal or are at least hesitant to try out, while a lot are really into oral, and I'm the reverse of that (total anal slut, hate mouthing cocks or worst of all the taste of cum itself), but I'd like to see how it really pans out overall....

:blackheart: Lanie

ATM-820fa8f4696aca826d5f3078f2ec2f34.jpg

This may not be quite the sorority for me, but I love their focus - and her rack!!! Those boobs could definitely go in my mouth...NTM, nipple-to-mouth!
AssToMouth10-1-2010-3.jpg

Actually, isn't ATM ass-to-mouth, meaning doing BOTH together, like the Bull putting his cock in the girl's mouth after it's been in her ass? While the question implies, anal OR oral?

I would love to see a quiz about anal VERSUS oral - or has there been one already? - because it seems like a lot of girls don't do anal or are at least hesitant to try out, while a lot are really into oral, and I'm the reverse of that (total anal slut, hate mouthing cocks or worst of all the taste of cum itself), but I'd like to see how it really pans out overall....

View attachment 576062

This may not be quite the sorority for me, but I love their focus - and her rack!!! Those boobs could definitely go in my mouth...NTM, nipple-to-mouth!
View attachment 576064
I love them both and would love to try your ass hole out

Anal! It requires some patience and an open mind at first, but is well worth it in the end if you can figure it out.
Amen to that!

As for figuring it out, I think anal is the one use for a BBC dildo, which allows you to just relax and take your time learning to take something big, and especially long. If anything it's better to get your ass and insides stretched out a bit, but I think our pussies are best saved for real BBC Bulls to stretch, and kept tight between dates, so they can have they pleasure!

Amen to that!

As for figuring it out, I think anal is the one use for a BBC dildo, which allows you to just relax and take your time learning to take something big, and especially long. If anything it's better to get your ass and insides stretched out a bit, but I think our pussies are best saved for real BBC Bulls to stretch, and kept tight between dates, so they can have they pleasure!

It took my wife a few tries with our BBC friend, she was finally able to take him in after the other guys had their turn first. Now she is able to take him even if he is the first in line. It takes alot of patience and relaxing.

Back