Which is an aphrodisiac for men and women?

DeeDeeinCO

Female
"Which is an aphrodisiac for men and women?
  • Correct Answer: Testosterone
Testosterone -- in men and women -- is the only substance known to arouse sexual desire. Oysters have high levels of dopamine, but there's no proof that eating them boosts your libido. And chocolate has high levels of phenylethylamine (PEA) -- the “love molecule.” But there’s no evidence that eating chocolate releases the hormone the way a simple act like hands touching or eyes meeting can release it"

What is your aphrodisiac?

What excites you?

"Which is an aphrodisiac for men and women?
  • Correct Answer: Testosterone
Testosterone -- in men and women -- is the only substance known to arouse sexual desire. Oysters have high levels of dopamine, but there's no proof that eating them boosts your libido. And chocolate has high levels of phenylethylamine (PEA) -- the “love molecule.” But there’s no evidence that eating chocolate releases the hormone the way a simple act like hands touching or eyes meeting can release it"

What is your aphrodisiac?

What excites you?
@DeeDeeinCO
What book or site are you pulling this stuff from? Ive eaten oysters with 2 white chics before after they brought them and it led to a 3-some that night. I can't exactly correlate it to the oysters and not my Testosterone but I wasn't conducting a scientific experiment at the time either. I would factor my social skills and manipulation of their behavior of bending them to my will as having a bigger factor to play in the equation. And alcohol, and a stop at a female strip club helped in getting one of them worked up too but that's another story for another time.

What book or site are you pulling this stuff from? Ive eaten oysters with 2 white chics before after they brought them and it led to a 3-some that night. I can't exactly correlate it to the oysters and not my Testosterone but I wasn't conducting a scientific experiment at the time either. I would factor my social skills and manipulation of their behavior of bending them to my will as having a bigger factor to play in the equation. And alcohol, and a stop at a female strip club helped in getting one of them worked up too but that's another story for another time.

It was some quiz I found online and just wondered what other people's thoughts might be.

It was some quiz I found online and just wondered what other people's thoughts might be.

Ahhh - that makes sense now. Yeah seems like some online quiz type *******. Testosterone as an aphrodisiac is good to know though. I'm gonna start going to the supermarket right after I work out and walk around alot of women and watch their reactions to prove or disprove with personal empirical experimental evidence that scientific theory.

I'll let you know the results in a few weeks. :bigsmile::blackgrimace:

A cute blond once swore that drinking beer made her pussy sore. She said there was a pub that advertised "free beer" for the ladies, but she had to quit going there because it was making her pussy sore. Come to find out, each time she went, several of the men would feed her beers until she *******, then they'd take her to the back and screw her for a few hours.
gif_beer-drinker.gif There was another sign that she didn't see ... "free pussy with beer" for the gentlemen.

A cute blond once swore that drinking beer made her pussy sore. She said there was a pub that advertised "free beer" for the ladies, but she had to quit going there because it was making her pussy sore. Come to find out, each time she went, several of the men would feed her beers until she *******, then they'd take her to the back and screw her for a few hours.
View attachment 489612 There was another sign that she didn't see ... "free pussy with beer" for the gentlemen.

Back