Which girls are the slutiest

Which girls are the slutiest

• Total voters
they are all slutty in there own little way and each one of them know how to make a man go from noodles to bamboo.. I will take them all..

not sure if melissa9 meant slutty-good or slutty-bad. either way white girls hands down for a lot of reasons. if i'm in a place with various types of women i do not know and i want to have sex the same day i meet one of them the best odds are with placing your attention on the white girls present.

I think you knew the answer before you started this thread but needed a little reassurance. I feel white girls are the sluttiest (in a good way). Around my way it's more of them competing for men like me so they get down a little harder to win the prize;)

Definitely white girls. Being a slut is the norm if ur white, white girls who aren't sluts are generally looked down upon amongst their white sisters. If you were white, and weren't a slut, I would think you were weird or something is wrong with u.

Easy trish is the winner search her out on this site...she will see this and love it winner of the gold medal slutlympics!

Back