Which gets you goin more? A question for our amazing ladies.

Easy-Going Cali 8

Male
Real Person
So most people know that there are different types of guys. Some are what you see is what you get, and others are more affectionately known as "growers" (where I fall in). I go from about 3/3.5" soft to around 8.5". So I'm curious which turns you ladies on more, seeing the beast you're about to tackle right off the bat, or getting surprised as you see and feel him grow?

Attachments

• IMG_20140722_215925496.jpg
    IMG_20140722_215925496.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 47
  • IMG_20141021_115455380.jpg
    IMG_20141021_115455380.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 45
I don't really mind, as long as they are big when grown. But being married to a man who always looks small and then grows a bit, it is nice to see a big one straight from the start.

I would prefer it large when soft.... Then once again, I just love cock so either will do

I don't really mind, as long as they are big when grown. But being married to a man who always looks small and then grows a bit, it is nice to see a big one straight from the start.
Well lets just say that looking at your pics and profile... you've caused quite some "growing" right here.

Thanx Max Black! Always pleased to get a compliment, especially from a nice, London guy! X
haha, well you don't know for sure that I'm a "nice" guy, but I am from London. Actually, I'm a pretty decent chap (but in bed, I can get a little rough. You know how it is :)

I think when first catching sight of a guys manhood in its soft state shows it as a gesture of things to come. The interaction between say myself and the guy is the most important. As you feel it start to harden, you know that you're actions have enticed the guys manhood to excite and develope into his hardened state. That power is the most erotic and powerfull moment between two people. Then, and only then. Can you have the measure of things to come.

I think when first catching sight of a guys manhood in its soft state shows it as a gesture of things to come. The interaction between say myself and the guy is the most important. As you feel it start to harden, you know that you're actions have enticed the guys manhood to excite and develope into his hardened state. That power is the most erotic and powerfull moment between two people. Then, and only then. Can you have the measure of things to come.

That's a great way to look at it.

Back