Which Fox News girl would you blacken?

A very close girlfriend of mine has a cousin who once worked for FOX and she once told us that a number of the FOX women mentioned here, are into partying with black men. The one who she is positive about is Meghn because she has parted with her herself and noticed she was very popular with a number of different black guys .. so it was very obvious that it wasn't Meghn's first time with these black guys.. She also mentioned that when some of the girls were on break together, it wasn't unusual for them to be talking about black men or comparing experiences with each other..

Not too sure it's all true but she sure sounded very convincing and my thought was why would she want to ever say a story like this if it wasn't true..
Really? How confident are you She(Meghan) is really into BBC

Really? How confident are you She(Meghan) is really into BBC
Of course Megan Kelly is not into black men...it's just a fantasy of some on here lol. And why would your fiend say a thing like that if it was not true? Do you really need an answer to that silly question?

Of course she's not people are so stupid She's a racist
I never said anything about her being a racist.....I don't thin she is a racist at all...she is just a very successful and high profile broadcaster and has a successful career where she would not ever risk for playing around in this lifestyle. Not everyone by any measure is into doing this.

I never said anything about her being a racist.....I don't thin she is a racist at all...she is just a very successful and high profile broadcaster and has a successful career where she would not ever risk for playing around in this lifestyle. Not everyone by any measure is into doing this.
Well that's your opinion I personally think she is there many examples I mean her interview with D.L. Hughley is one example

Well that's your opinion I personally think she is there many examples I mean her interview with D.L. Hughley is one example
Okay, that is your opinion too. Not sure how her interviewing him makes her a racist. If anything, his positions are very inflammatory and possibly racist.

Okay, that is your opinion too. Not sure how her interviewing him makes her a racist. If anything, his positions are very inflammatory and possibly racist.
Associating with a known racist piece of ******* Mark Fuherman makes me believe that that should make anyone believe that she's a racist

Back