Which chastity device are you locked in?

(For cucks who are locked in a MCD) Which male chastity device are you locked in?

• High end steel belt, such as the neosteel series

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Im interested to hear from other cucks who wear MCDs (male chastity devices). I have been wearing the CB6000S for about 3 years now but Im thinking about asking my wife if we can switch to the birdlocked brand MCD. Can anyone here share with me any experience with the birdlocked?

I tried one but it's very hard to get on, It's alot easier if you have a low hanging ball sack, the upside is that it's alot softer and easier to wear under clothing, for me the CB-6000 was a better fit, I am thinking about getting the shorter cage to make a tighter fit for my tiny worm like cock!!!;)

Just got a HOLY Trainer V2 in a small size. It is the most comfortable device I have been locked up in. It is the least noticeable under clothes.

I'm so happy with the mature metal for long term. I was in a 6000s before this one and is so much better for long term

Awesome. I love the look of that device, and it's great to know it is easy to keep clean. What is the longest you have had it on between cleaning?

My wife loves the long term and it really doesn't need to come off for cleaning so I went a full year no unlocking and no release. She took it off on our anniversary for me to cum and then right back on.

Back