Which chastity device are you locked in?

(For cucks who are locked in a MCD) Which male chastity device are you locked in?

• High end steel belt, such as the neosteel series

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
looks just right for you Shorts short does it feel good to have it locked away safely so you can't play with it?
Is she going to have another cock as yours seems to be out of commission at the moment?

mike

I have worn mature metal jailbird full time (actually about 85% of the time) for 7 years. Easy to forget it is there. It is expensive and custom made so you need to measure, measure, measure. And pick as short a cage length as you can. It is there to prevent erections not give you half ones.

I have worn mature metal jailbird full time (actually about 85% of the time) for 7 years. Easy to forget it is there. It is expensive and custom made so you need to measure, measure, measure. And pick as short a cage length as you can. It is there to prevent erections not give you half ones.
I can relate to this statement in my case I went with the shortest cage available and I am always looking for even shorter ones.... My girlfriend doesn't want to see even the slightest bit of an erection on me!!! It hurts like hell when I get to watch her with her Black bulls!!!

I have been wearing a Holy Trainer since Jan 2016 with breaks

Attachments

• DSayzdyXUAEHXPd.jpg_large.jpg
    DSayzdyXUAEHXPd.jpg_large.jpg
    472.5 KB · Views: 19
Back