Which chastity device are you locked in?

(For cucks who are locked in a MCD) Which male chastity device are you locked in?

• High end steel belt, such as the neosteel series

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Im interested to hear from other cucks who wear MCDs (male chastity devices). I have been wearing the CB6000S for about 3 years now but Im thinking about asking my wife if we can switch to the birdlocked brand MCD. Can anyone here share with me any experience with the birdlocked?

I tried one but it's very hard to get on, It's alot easier if you have a low hanging ball sack, the upside is that it's alot softer and easier to wear under clothing, for me the CB-6000 was a better fit, I am thinking about getting the shorter cage to make a tighter fit for my tiny worm like cock!!!;)

I have the mystim pubic enemy No 1 , it looks great, but seems rather flimsy, but is holding up well at the moment. I've had it for the best part of a year now, and I have to say that it feels very natural wearing it .

My wife loves the long term and it really doesn't need to come off for cleaning so I went a full year no unlocking and no release. She took it off on our anniversary for me to cum and then right back on.