Which Asian Country you think craves BBC the most?

Which country has the best BBC craving?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MackJ

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
I was wondering, since I see all these threads on Asian women and BBC. I'm thinking to myself, which country has the best craving for Big Black Cocks? Personally, I say either Japan or Philippines.

Does anyone think different? What's your favorite Asian country for BBC?
Or anyone whom is Asian, how much do you love BBC?

I think it is still a taboo over there for asian ladies to be with black guys. I think it is more accepted in the Philippines, because we had bases there for so long. That comes from my experience of being over there a few times and having been married to a filipina for 16 years.

I think it is still a taboo over there for asian ladies to be with black guys. I think it is more accepted in the Philippines, because we had bases there for so long. That comes from my experience of being over there a few times and having been married to a filipina for 16 years.
Awesome revelation!!!! I actually think that too. Because I see so many Filipinos marry black men back and forth. I want to visit there one day, but there are a lot of problems in that country.

Actually, most of the problems are with the government. The people are fantastic, very friendly, and love westerners. I would stay out of much of the southern Philippines - Mindanao, Palawan, Jolo. But the central Philippines (called the visayas) and the northern Philippines are fine. Manila is very crowded, but Cebu, in the visayas is very, very nice. And if you work at it, it will be the cheapest vacation you ever had. The plane ticket is not cheap, not outrageous, but not cheap. But once you get there is where you can really vacation like a king for very little money due to the exchange rate. The last time I was there, I stayed at a pension house, not one of the big, fancy hotels, and I think it cost me like $10 - $15 per night.

You left South Korea off your list.

Because of the U.S. military presence, there are more than a few instances of servicemen marrying Korean women. My dad was stationed in South Korea for three years during the 1970's and he had a number of friends that he served with, both white and black, who married Korean women. Also, I remember in my neighborhood at Ft. Gordon, GA when I was a baby there were a few mixed couples (Black Man/Korean Woman) in our neighborhood. I might also add that my oldest brother was stationed in Korea during the 1980's and he married a Korean woman as well.

Back