Where's the real people?!

Get verified and you'll have access to a forum for real folks.

My suggestion is to always Skype (or even voice chat) to verify each other once there's some interest.
I have been lazing from verifying myself. Never knew that's how it worked! Thanks. I usually get nervous skyping but I always find ways of showing myself. No one on here though seems like meeting up. Just chatting about what they wish they could have

I have been lazing from verifying myself. Never knew that's how it worked! Thanks. I usually get nervous skyping but I always find ways of showing myself. No one on here though seems like meeting up. Just chatting about what they wish they could have
With me and my wacky schedule, it's usually more a matter of getting timing right. That said, I'd much rather meet someone for a coffee, if we can work that out. Always better to determine if there's a connection.

With me and my wacky schedule, it's usually more a matter of getting timing right. That said, I'd much rather meet someone for a coffee, if we can work that out. Always better to determine if there's a connection.
True. I have done that once. And it was with the woman who I would end up being a friend and sex friend with. Rest was a one time thing I guess. Just the part I hate is the times when no one says much cause both are shy

Back