Where's The Midwest Monster Cocks and BBC Crazed Snowbunnies?! Couple with Bi-BBW Hotwife Squirter!

Do Black Men Have The Largest Dicks?

• Yes! I Haven't seen one yet smaller than 8 inches!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No! thats just an 'old wives' tale.

• Size doesnt matter, it's the motion of the ocean!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mnbibbw

Couple
Hey everyone! If you've been missing out on cock hungry big girls, I am here to fill the void, and have my void filled. Hubby is a BBC too, and he loves to share and swap his wifes pussy. You should be a gentlemen when responding of course, and you are welcome to drop us a message or even email directly. We are always willing to host, are very generous, and we DO NOT want to use condoms ever, so you must be clean and disease free, as we are, and we can provide proof upon demand.

For now, we want to see whats out there, and delve further into the netherworld of the mandingo. Bi-ladies and couples, please, hit us up and lets hang out! We'd love to make new and lasting friendships.

Hey everyone! If you've been missing out on cock hungry big girls, I am here to fill the void, and have my void filled. Hubby is a BBC too, and he loves to share and swap his wifes pussy. You should be a gentlemen when responding of course, and you are welcome to drop us a message or even email directly. We are always willing to host, are very generous, and we DO NOT want to use condoms ever, so you must be clean and disease free, as we are, and we can provide proof upon demand.

For now, we want to see whats out there, and delve further into the netherworld of the mandingo. Bi-ladies and couples, please, hit us up and lets hang out! We'd love to make new and lasting friendships.

I would love to get my wife blacked or to get her to try her first pussy.

Back