wheres all the sluts

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaun a freak

Male
Real Person
From
NY, US
I'm a young horny ass dude, with a hard dick... I need a slut that keep her legs spread and that'll let me beat her pussy up till I can't get hard anymore and she creams and squirts everywhere.. and if the slut is good ill reward her by bein trained... Come on now wat slut don't wanna be trained haha. I'm show some dick to get y'all hoes pussys wet

Attachments

• 17.jpg
    17.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 113
I'm a young horny ass dude, with a hard dick... I need a slut that keep her legs spread and that'll let me beat her pussy up till I can't get hard anymore and she creams and squirts everywhere.. and if the slut is good ill reward her by bein trained... Come on now wat slut don't wanna be trained haha. I'm show some dick to get y'all hoes pussys wet
OMG, what a beautiful black cock!

I want my wife trained.

I'm South coast, Portsmouth/Southampton area, anytime you're cumin this way plz contact me...amelancholyman@hotmail.com

...here i am babe....train me......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back