Where to take the wife for a "black vacation"?

Which city/country would be best for an IR vacation? Also, pls explain a little why.

• Negril, Jamaica

Votes: 122 67.0%
  • MoBay, Jamaica

Votes: 28 15.4%
  • Ochi, Jamaica

Votes: 17 9.3%
  • Punta Canta, DR

Votes: 20 11.0%
  • Mexico (pls explain)

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Other (pls explain)

Votes: 20 11.0%

• Total voters
IMAG0421.jpg Hi all, im in the process of deciding where to take the wife on a "fun but relaxing interracial vacation". She knows we're going on vacation, the rest is the surprise. She has been with three bbc before, with and without me present, and wants more (of course). Her first was just over a year ago (avatar pic), but the area we live in its hard to find a guy that is clean, will show up, and be discreet about it.
Anyways, im looking for suggestions on hotels/resorts and cities mostly outside the U.S. that will fit our needs. Im thinking Negril, Jamaica but havent talked to or met anyone whose been there. Ive read a few stories on it but thats as far as it goes. Are there other places besides Jamaica that would be better? Any and all input is appreciated.

This what she brought home from her last bbc encounter so i quickly snapped a pic of it. There was still alot inside her and in her thong, it was completely soaked.

Last edited:
I think Jamaica is the place to go. Try Negril and be sure to go the The Jungle but don't go too early. Thats where I messed up in my eagerness to see Suzi blacked. We got there between 7:30 and 8 but the crowd didn't begin to show up until close to 11. By that time Suzi was in no mood and demanded we leave, especially since as the crowd rushed in (many white women coming in for sole purpose of getting some black bamboo) black women were all over me.

We were at Couples Swept Away all inclusive which was fabulous but for what you want Hedo would work better I think.

Keep us posted on what you learn and some other good places to go.

How did the trip turn out? Did she get blacked in jamaica and which hotel did yall stay at?
we stayed at an all inclusive resort called couples swept away and it was fabulous. the problem was that it was not conducive for suzi getting blacked. all the other guests there were white except for a couple of other Asian wives like Suzi there with their white husbands. couples swept away is much nicer than hedo but i kind of wish in retrospect that we had gone over there at least one evening. probably much greater chance that she would have gone black had we gone there. the trip to The Jungle was my fault because I ******* her out of a resort party she was having a good time at and took her to The Jungle which was dead. When the people finally began to flood in around 11 pm it was too late because Suzi was pissed and not in the mood. The final straw was when a bunch of good looking black girls came to me and began kissing me and touching me she demanded we leave. So, no she didn't get blacked and it set us back a few months but now she is saying she wants it. She even promised if I would take her back to the Caribbean she will do it. Problem is she kind of blows hot and cold with it. When we are fucking and she is hot she moans how much she wants a big black cock but when she isn't hot and isn't drinking she is reluctant.

Damn, i hate that yall missed out on it. My wife is kinda the same as yours about it. One min shes hot and soaking wet from just thinking about it to cold and could care less. It has ALOT to do with where we live though.
But i can say first hand, theres hardly anything better than watching a big black cock slide into my wifes pussy and watching her face as her eyes roll back into her head and the look of pure pleasure when he cums in her.
I hope that yall get a second chance at it. Im thinking we will go to negril so im trying to plan a trip sometime in april or may. If yall head down to jamaica again contact me and we might could head down at the same time.

Can anyone else comment on vacation spots?
I would try Africa, there are some nice beaches in Morocco or Senegal or Ghana especially where there are plenty of 'boys' looking for fun and threesomes or more are normal, perfect place for a cuckold to watch his wife getting rammed by over horny black bulls, protection is of course recommended, have fun and enjoy sloppy seconds :)

I think Jamaica is the place to go. Try Negril and be sure to go the The Jungle but don't go too early. Thats where I messed up in my eagerness to see Suzi blacked. We got there between 7:30 and 8 but the crowd didn't begin to show up until close to 11. By that time Suzi was in no mood and demanded we leave, especially since as the crowd rushed in (many white women coming in for sole purpose of getting some black bamboo) black women were all over me.

We were at Couples Swept Away all inclusive which was fabulous but for what you want Hedo would work better I think.

Keep us posted on what you learn and some other good places to go.
Bring her to South Africa

We did a little advertising on a swingers site and then went to New Orleans. We had a blast, no shortage of BBC and public fun as well as private, nothing to get arrested but it was hot seeing her hand in hand walking down Bourbon St like any tourist might. Dancing wildly in the clubs, and not to forget that passionate kiss on the street corner with her mini dress showing the cheeks of her hot white ass (it was like 2:00 AM). Yep , if you have the will to play on a black vacation New Orleans can be a great time. AND we have done Jamaica many times, no where is better than there as far as we have discovered for black vacations.

We did a little advertising on a swingers site and then went to New Orleans. We had a blast, no shortage of BBC and public fun as well as private, nothing to get arrested but it was hot seeing her hand in hand walking down Bourbon St like any tourist might. Dancing wildly in the clubs, and not to forget that passionate kiss on the street corner with her mini dress showing the cheeks of her hot white ass (it was like 2:00 AM). Yep , if you have the will to play on a black vacation New Orleans can be a great time. AND we have done Jamaica many times, no where is better than there as far as we have discovered for black vacations.

Good to know; I'm a black professional, heading to NOLA for a couple of days the last week of March! ^^

View attachment 796652 Hi all, im in the process of deciding where to take the wife on a "fun but relaxing black vacation". She knows we're going on vacation, the rest is the surprise. She has been with a three bbc before, with and without me present, and wants more (of course). Yay me!! Her first was just over a year ago, but the area we live in its hard to find a guy that is clean, will show up, and be discreet about it.
Anyways, im looking for suggestions on hotels and cities outside the U.S. that will fit her needs. Im thinking Jamaica but havent talked to or met anyone whose been there. Ive read a few stories on it but thats as far as it goes. Are there other places besides Jamaica that would be better? Any and all input is appreciated.

This what she brought home from her last bbc encounter so i quickly snapped a pic of it. There was still alot inside her and in her thong, it was completely soaked.
View attachment 796652 Hi all, im in the process of deciding where to take the wife on a "fun but relaxing black vacation". She knows we're going on vacation, the rest is the surprise. She has been with a three bbc before, with and without me present, and wants more (of course). Yay me!! Her first was just over a year ago, but the area we live in its hard to find a guy that is clean, will show up, and be discreet about it.
Anyways, im looking for suggestions on hotels and cities outside the U.S. that will fit her needs. Im thinking Jamaica but havent talked to or met anyone whose been there. Ive read a few stories on it but thats as far as it goes. Are there other places besides Jamaica that would be better? Any and all input is appreciated.

come to africa

We did a little advertising on a swingers site and then went to New Orleans. We had a blast, no shortage of BBC and public fun as well as private, nothing to get arrested but it was hot seeing her hand in hand walking down Bourbon St like any tourist might. Dancing wildly in the clubs,and not to forget that passionate kiss on the street corner with her mini dressshowing the cheeks of her hot white as (it was like 2:00 AM). Yep , if you have the will to play on a black vacation New Orleans can be a great time. AND we have done Jamaica many times, no where is better than there as far as we have discovered for black vacations.
badcpl, ill ask you the same if you dont mind. What resorts have you stayed at? In your opinion, which was/would be the best "all around" fun place to stay? Not wanting to go to hedo, i can get a discount at just about all the other resorts except there. Any other info you share will be greatly appreciated.

Back