Where to take the wife for a "black vacation"?

Which city/country would be best for an IR vacation? Also, pls explain a little why.

• Negril, Jamaica

Votes: 122 67.0%
  • MoBay, Jamaica

Votes: 28 15.4%
  • Ochi, Jamaica

Votes: 17 9.3%
  • Punta Canta, DR

Votes: 20 11.0%
  • Mexico (pls explain)

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Other (pls explain)

Votes: 20 11.0%

• Total voters
View attachment 796652 Hi all, im in the process of deciding where to take the wife on a "fun but relaxing interracial vacation". She knows we're going on vacation, the rest is the surprise. She has been with three bbc before, with and without me present, and wants more (of course). Her first was just over a year ago (avatar pic), but the area we live in its hard to find a guy that is clean, will show up, and be discreet about it.
Anyways, im looking for suggestions on hotels/resorts and cities mostly outside the U.S. that will fit our needs. Im thinking Negril, Jamaica but havent talked to or met anyone whose been there. Ive read a few stories on it but thats as far as it goes. Are there other places besides Jamaica that would be better? Any and all input is appreciated.

This what she brought home from her last bbc encounter so i quickly snapped a pic of it. There was still alot inside her and in her thong, it was completely soaked.
You don’t need to go out the country for that you got a lot of Caribbean men right here in the states

If anyone comes to central or south FL and wants help finding quality BBC, PM me, Been in that scene for about 6 years here in FL and know most of the guys in this lifestyle. I will ask for pics to send the guys and what kinds of things your into but have a ton of quality guys I can set you up with.

Back