Where to take the wife for a "black vacation"?

Which city/country would be best for an IR vacation? Also, pls explain a little why.

• Negril, Jamaica

Votes: 122 67.0%
  • MoBay, Jamaica

Votes: 28 15.4%
  • Ochi, Jamaica

Votes: 17 9.3%
  • Punta Canta, DR

Votes: 20 11.0%
  • Mexico (pls explain)

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Other (pls explain)

Votes: 20 11.0%

• Total voters
Where is best location in Negril? Is it best to stay at resort in Seven Mile Beach area?

Last edited:
We've been to Hedonism four times and played with one black man the 3rd time we went, he was a guest at the resort from the US. Black men have probably accounted for 1% of the guest when we've been there, most of them with their wives. The resort will NOT allow you to bring locals in to your room unless they have paid the admission fee. Locals may walk the shoreline without buying a day pass but will be removed if they try to enter the beach area. The employees will be fired if caught messing around with a guest so we've never attempted to bring one back to the room. Yes, there will be black men at the resort but I'm sure you could find more of them at the average nightclub in the US. I'm only going off the things I've been told, by the employees at Hedonism, when I tell you I would NOT recommend leaving the resort without a chaperone. Be careful!

We did a little advertising on a swingers site and then went to New Orleans. We had a blast, no shortage of BBC and public fun as well as private, nothing to get arrested but it was hot seeing her hand in hand walking down Bourbon St like any tourist might. Dancing wildly in the clubs, and not to forget that passionate kiss on the street corner with her mini dress showing the cheeks of her hot white ass (it was like 2:00 AM). Yep , if you have the will to play on a black vacation New Orleans can be a great time. AND we have done Jamaica many times, no where is better than there as far as we have discovered for black vacations.

New Orleans is great. My first experience of any kind with a black was on our honeymoon in New Orleans for Mardi Gras! No intercourse on that trip but everything else imaginable...and in the middle of Razzoo's with a crowd around.

Lisa

The trip would be a ways off. I was doing some reading about peoples trips to Negril and is getting me excited. The stories being told are of women being hit on quite often from the beach to the clubs. I haven't decided where we would stay, but at least day pass to Hedonism 2 would probably be on the table. I read good things about dancing at The Jungle. She loves to dance and fantasizes about grinding with athletic black men. Any suggestion on where we could look to get her a massage by an attractive black man would be great.

Last edited:
We went to ochi rios in Jamaica, also took two teenagers! , we asked the manager if we could have separate floors, we kinda guessed he knew what we meant, we ended up in the next building, it was brilliant, the ******* did there thing getting ******* and meeting new friends, we ventured out to a cpl of clubs , with the culmination of me getting friendly with a couple of guys, and having the time of my life, being ridden like a race horse, last night Simon took the ******* out , saying mum had a touch of sun stroke , needless to say I could hardly walk at the airport, I'm sure cum was still dripping out of me on the flight home, (even after a shower) , and Simon had the horn all the way home, just wanting to finger me , which of course I let him x jo x

Most of our trips were to Hedonism however the other times we went there was never a shortage of opportunity with locals. We had success in Mo Bay at the beach (Dr. Beach I think it's called). She was picked out of the crowd at one of the local disco and I found her upstairs riding the big bamboo of a local. Ocho Rios she picked up a guy who worked the Zip line and could have had a group had she wanted. She has seduced several Herb dealers all over the island. So I say outside of Hedo get off your butt and meet the locals.
This is good advice. We are headed to Ocho Rios.

Hedonism II, NOT 3 is the best depending on the time of year you go. Not only 10 times better than couples or sandals because of the food/top shelf ******* included, it is for adults only. Not your run of the mill adults either. The 300 person nude side pool is awesome. Swim up bar. The nightlife is designed for fun and there is no shortage of men who are open to hooking up. Have fun

Well we didn't make to Jamaica for my 40th birthday, but the wife turn 40 next year. I have been looking at maybe trying to get her to Jamaica to see what happens. It was nice reading back thru this thread. It gets me excited for what could be. She is pretty reserved, I just hope there would be guys interested in her and willing to make the first move.

Last edited:
Sports bars during football and basketball season are great places...if the game looks like a runaway, just hang at the bar..you'll get plenty of attention..

View attachment 796652 Hi all, im in the process of deciding where to take the wife on a "fun but relaxing interracial vacation". She knows we're going on vacation, the rest is the surprise. She has been with three bbc before, with and without me present, and wants more (of course). Her first was just over a year ago (avatar pic), but the area we live in its hard to find a guy that is clean, will show up, and be discreet about it.
Anyways, im looking for suggestions on hotels/resorts and cities mostly outside the U.S. that will fit our needs. Im thinking Negril, Jamaica but havent talked to or met anyone whose been there. Ive read a few stories on it but thats as far as it goes. Are there other places besides Jamaica that would be better? Any and all input is appreciated.

This what she brought home from her last bbc encounter so i quickly snapped a pic of it. There was still alot inside her and in her thong, it was completely soaked.
Austin, Texas

Back