Where to take the wife for a "black vacation"?

Which city/country would be best for an IR vacation? Also, pls explain a little why.

• Negril, Jamaica

Votes: 122 67.0%
  • MoBay, Jamaica

Votes: 28 15.4%
  • Ochi, Jamaica

Votes: 17 9.3%
  • Punta Canta, DR

Votes: 20 11.0%
  • Mexico (pls explain)

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Other (pls explain)

Votes: 20 11.0%

• Total voters
badcpl, ill ask you the same if you dont mind. What resorts have you stayed at? In your opinion, which was/would be the best "all around" fun place to stay? Not wanting to go to hedo, i can get a discount at just about all the other resorts except there. Any other info you share will be greatly appreciated.
we stayed at couples swept away and loved it but she didn't get blacked there

We just got back from our annual Jamaica trip a few weeks ago. We were there for a swingers event but there were some locals at the pools during the day and in the hot tub late at night waiting for an opportunity to play every night (they got some action and all parties seemed very satisfied). We stayed at Hedo as we always do. Sandals is literally next door and I believe you can get a day pass and hang at Hedo if you want to connect with the population at that property. I didn't play with the locals since we were doing the swinger thing and we scheduled my BBC gang bang in Vegas for when we headed back into the states so I already knew I was going to get some action ;)

For the most part the staff at Hedo doesn't get involved with the guests, I think they like their jobs ;) However, we did see some shenanigans going on this trip for the first time... We were up very late and so it may have seemed safer for those staffers at that hour to let loose a bit I guess.

Negril definately..the capital of Jamaican casual! We have stayed at the Grand Pineapple (not a couples only place) which was a low budget all linclusive..that's where I started thinking about BBC. There was a hot looking guy called himself "papa ganja :bounce:" who would hit on me everytime I would go out on my raft while D was laying out in the sun. It was extremely flattering and that's where I started fantasizing about being with a hot Jamaican. Told D about it and he told me if I wanted to bring him back to our room for a 3 way he was ok with it. I chickened out..looking back I probably should have done it. Went to Sandals the next year and had some of the staff hit on me there too..It was so arousing and flattering. Again chickened out, but had some of the best sex ever with D while the reggae channel was on the tube and us role playing me getting it from one of the hot Jamaicans that flirted with me. Last year went to Cancun, Blah...Going back to Jamaica this year, and hopefully this will be the year for my 3 way! We are staying one of the couples resorts, and anyone who has stayed there is there an opportunity for having sex with the local staff? Or is that totally out of the question?

Not sure if things have changed but when we stayed at Hedo (about 15 years ago) it was mostly white people and maybe two or three black couples. I could see the odds being better outside the resort with the locals. But when we were there my wife (ex) wasn't into BBC so we weren't looking. My current wife loves it and we have had luck pretty much everywhere we went. I think I've mentioned it before we just put an ad on CL and have them come to our hotel bar and see how it goes. Flakes and pic collectors for sure but we have always been able to meet with someone. In fact we're meeting two guys tonight. Hopefully it goes well. Oh and I totally agree with Vegas. We have always had good luck there!!

I put Negril down but look into the Virgin Islands. I spent a week there 3 different times and it was probably the best black sex vacations that I had. I took 2 of my sisters for a week and I am pretty sure the Islands weren't the same for a few years. Plus St. Thomas is one of the prettiest places in the Caribbean. Lots of nice beaches and beautiful water.

Phyliss

At what bars in Vegas and what month of the year have you had the best luck running into BBC? WE would like to possibly plan a trip to Vegas again. Every time we have gone up till this point we have yet to run into hardly any black men at nightclubs. The last time we went the Hard Rock, the Green Door and the Red Rooster were all a bust.. Any suggestions would be appreciated.. Thanks.
Actually we went to the Red Rooster too. Only one black guy there. But it was on a Sunday (pretty slow). As I said in my post we have had good luck with CL. In fact one night or should I say morning (4am) we posted an ad and within an hour she was getting her BBC fix. The second of the night. To answer your question we never went to any bars specifically to find BBC.:qos:

hey
Sorry bout all the questions, this will be our first vacation alone. Just trying to get all the info i can to make it an awesome trip.
Are there any hotels or resorts that you didnt stay at that kinda stuck in your mind that you would like to try out? Thanks
Hey there, how about South Africa, beautiful and safe beaches...nice resorts and safari experiences etc. Cape Town is great and we have loads of clean decent bbc here. I would sure love to meet you guys and have an awesome time with yall. the dollar is quite strong so you can stay at nice hotel for a fraction of the price and enjoy the finest of things..V&A Waterfront...beach, amazing food, wine and tons of stuff to do. private message me for more or go online .

All of this has got me wanting to take the wife to Negril next summer. Her fantasy is to be with an athletic black man, but we haven't had the opportunity. She said the other night that for my 40th birthday (next summer) she wants to go out and see what happens. I am trying to decide where to take her.

Back