Where to meet my first BBC

So we are looking for a black guy to join us in the bedroom , we have been trying for so long but no luck on sites like (Craigslist)
Any one got any suggestions ..

.... we have been trying for so long but no luck on sites like (Craigslist)
Any one got any suggestions ..
.....I agree AllAmerican, meeting people face-to-face is the ONLY way to go. Going to clubs and bars is a way to get in front of who you want. If she wants to get the signal out really fast, put on some fashionable jewelry, wear blouse or shirt with the BBC topic, or get a temporary tattoo .... the black guys see those, and they'll relax at approaching her and chatting.
.....There are lots of BBC jewelry, clothing, and tattoo ideas on the internet ... ankle bracelets and small, strategically placed BBC tattoos seem to work quite well.
.....If you guys are in Vancouver, Washington, check out this link to the adult clubs ...

http://www.yellowpages.com/vancouver-wa/adult-swingers-club

Last edited:
I have to agree with Mac and AA...these sites are great for getting in the mood and sharing the fruits of your hunt and the success of your encounters, however, finding a genuine spare BBC in a site is like finding a four leaf clover! It's been done and I have done it a few times but we do much better out and about in normal circumstances...men who want to fuck another guy's wife are Everywhere!

Back