Where to meet BBC as a couple

So me and my Hubby want to go for the next step , and introduce a regular BBC (or a few) to the bedroom ,
Where do we start ? and where do we go ? i know a few black guys i could ask but i think that might be weird for all of us . Also in this situation what does the husband normally do ?

I'll attempt to answer your question but I am by no means an expert. Others who may be more qualified to answer will hopefully come along to add to or correct what I say here.

Your best bet is probably at some kind of swingers/sex club or event. Some members have said that they have had success approaching men in public, but that could be weird or awkward. At least if you are in a swingers club, everybody pretty much knows why they are there and the atmosphere is conducive for it.

As for what the husband does, as much or as little as the two of you decide. Some people might respond and say that it's up to the "bull" what role the husband plays, but you are married to your husband, not the third person in the arrangement, and the two of you should be deciding what role your husband plays (it should go without saying that this should be well planned out and all these details worked out in advance, and open, honest communication is vital). Some couple play together, in other words inviting a third person into their bedroom is going to result in a 3some, while in other cases, the husband might watch, take pictures or video, or in some cases the husband may just be their for the initial meeting then retire to a different room while the action unfolds. In whatever scenario you and your husband decide to place yourselves in, make sure that you do not compromise your rules, i.e. if the two of you set ground rules and the third person decides that he doesn't like them, then move on until you find the person is amenable to your rules. This is meant to enhance a relationship, not divide it.

Wow lots of info, we had our first annon meeting a few months ago and my husband arranged it on CL , as a sort of surprised for me . It was fun ! But a little risky as the guy could of been a crack head or a ******* for all I know , so I would like to develop a sort of a relationship first , I don't like swinger clubs as I have to compete with other girls ..

My husband last time sat back and played with him self , he seemed to enjoy it so we will do it again ..

Do you normally meet couples at there house or a hotel ?

Wow lots of info, we had our first annon meeting a few months ago and my husband arranged it on CL , as a sort of surprised for me . It was fun ! But a little risky as the guy could of been a crack head or a ******* for all I know , so I would like to develop a sort of a relationship first , I don't like swinger clubs as I have to compete with other girls ..

My husband last time sat back and played with him self , he seemed to enjoy it so we will do it again ..

Do you normally meet couples at there house or a hotel ?

I have done both, but meeting someplace neutral first is the best step. And even before that, you want to meet the person in a non-pressure situation, like over a cup of coffee or something.

As for your fears of anonymous meetings, you have every right to be fearful, as you will take note of the Craigslist killer (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_Markoff). However, meeting somebody at a swing club, or even from this website, you put yourself at risk. And you're right to want to develop a relationship and want to get to know a person as best you can first.

Bm from Jersey took the words right out of my mouth, the swingers club etc is the best venue I have encountered and they normally tend to cater more towards the couples.

I'm just nervous about taking my husband to a swing club as we have a rule that he can't fuck anyone but me , but couples will approach us all the time , and we are mainly looking for single men.

Nude resorts very rarely let single men come unless they come as "couple" FYI be mindful of that. I have been to some and the pickings are slim as far as BBC goes :)

I'm just nervous about taking my husband to a swing club as we have a rule that he can't fuck anyone but me , but couples will approach us all the time , and we are mainly looking for single men.

Does your rule forbidding your husband to fuck anyone else also include not performing oral sex on someone else? If not, then you could offer your husband's mouth to the ladies to enjoy while sharing their husbands' dicks. It is somewhat bad form to partake without offering something in return. :balanced:
However, most swingers clubs will allow a small number of woman to attend solo, especially if they are bisexual. So if you don't mind leaving hubby at home, this may be a possibility for you.

If you do wish for your husband to attend, it would work better if your husband is willing to wear a chastity device and a "Rolling Stones" Tongue Logo T-shirt while attending the party so it is obvious that while his penis is unavailable, he does have something to offer. :mstickle:
You can tell the other ladies that he's been a bad boy and doesn't get to have any orgasms, but he will give them some if they wish. Some of them may find having him eat them and teasing him about not being able to enjoy fucking them to be great fun.
He would probably enjoy all the teasing and denial until you took him home to release him and relieve him.

The best place we found was to go to friendfinder or other sites. This gives you a chance to vet the potential person and make sure there is mutual attraction both physically with picture exchange and that the person is mentally what you want. off chance meetings are okay at parties, etc. but tend to be hit or miss. Always meet the person first with prospect of sex happening, but not guaranteed first meet, see how it goes and play it by ear...

Back