• Anywhere you want

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MackJ

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
Greetings B2W family, I been on this site since 2012 and I have limited experience in meeting fine women offline. Now every night, I lay up in the dark living room thinking and pondering, what would life be like if I was not living in my hometown of NYC. I would like to see a change one day and see beautiful women whom I can either pick up from the bar or from the beaches, etc.. So my question is.. Where would be a great place or haven to settle down in or move to other than being in the State of New York? North? South? West? Any comments?

Greetings B2W family, I been on this site since 2012 and I have limited experience in meeting fine women offline. Now every night, I lay up in the dark living room thinking and pondering, what would life be like if I was not living in my hometown of NYC. I would like to see a change one day and see beautiful women whom I can either pick up from the bar or from the beaches, etc.. So my question is.. Where would be a great place or haven to settle down in or move to other than being in the State of New York? North? South? West? Any comments?
Whaaaaaa? My brotha come-on, you haven't met any of the gorgeous fine women offline from all walks of life walking around everywhere in NY. Dam bro, I lived in NY for 16years and tasted every flavor of the rainbow just about and there is no other city nor place on earth like it and I've been to other major large cities (Beijing, Shanghai, Tokyo, London, Madrid, Chicago, L.A.). No other place has the diversity that NY does, you can walk out at 1am in the morning and still get almost anything your mind can imagine at bars, clubs, restaurants, etc.

We are gonna change that for you my brotha, seriously I will help you. I talk to and meet gorgeous women everywhere, everyday I spend in NY especially at the stores (Macy's, fashion ave, Chinatown, etc.). I'll be back up-top soon and I'll be your-wing man. We'll chat Mack.

Back