WHERE THE THUGS

hnj21

Female
So one of the "things" that impressed me or turned me in in an effort to bring me to the "dark side" was the thuggish control and dominance black guys can display yet while as their girl still feeling safe... the don't give a damn I'll bust your husband in the face power.... ya know. ...
I haven't found that yet... kinda disappointed so far. .. just saying.
Not what I expected.
If i wanted a sweet loving bf
I'll get one...
idk does that make sense that I long for that?
As a usually classy girl..i like that dark side here n there...

idk does that make sense that I long for that?
As a usually classy girl..i like that dark side here n there...
Don't expect the 'thugs' to treat you any differently than they do the victims they interrelate with, seriously. That means they won't hesitate slapping you around or even killing you if they see a benefit of doing it. Just had one this very week in one of our local high schools ... 17 year old girl got pregnant by a 17 year old boy (both black, both in the same school), and she was indicating him as the *******. Solution easy ... he took her out, stabbed her to death, and dumped her body behind an old house. He even bragged to one of his friends who ended up turning him in. Thugs have about a 15-25% shorter life expectancy, spend a third or more of their lives rotating in and out of jails, and wreck a lot of otherwise productive lives before doing so. Personally,I think I'd be finding a safer interest.

Our *******, who's 16 now, just started dating. My wife & I are making it a point to know as much as possible about her dates before they even show up at our house ... age, school, grades, parents, police record, etc. One reason why my wife is an active member of the PTA. I can't imagine what I'd do if something happened to one of my ******* as it did to that 17 year old girl. I get chills just thinking about it. You're really pretty; I hope you'll make some safe decisions. Make some positive impacts of the lives of others; don't let the likes of a thug take your's away. Mac
pic_twocentsWorth2.jpg

Last edited:
Don't expect the 'thugs' to treat you any differently than they do the victims they interrelate with, seriously. That means they won't hesitate slapping you around or even killing you if they see a benefit of doing it. Just had one this very week in one of our local high schools ... 17 year old girl got pregnant by a 17 year old boy (both black, both in the same school), and she was indicating him as the *******. Solution easy ... he took her out, stabbed her to death, and dumped her body behind an old house. He even bragged to one of his friends who ended up turning him in. Thugs have about a 15-25% shorter life expectancy, spend a third or more of their lives rotating in and out of jails, and wreck a lot of otherwise productive lives before doing so. Personally,I think I'd be finding a safer interest.

Our *******, who's 16 now, just started dating. My wife & I are making it a point to know as much as possible about her dates before they even show up at our house ... age, school, grades, parents, police record, etc. One reason why my wife is an active member of the PTA. I can't imagine what I'd do if something happened to one of my ******* as it did to that 17 year old girl. I get chills just thinking about it. You're really pretty; I hope you'll make some safe decisions. Mac
View attachment 549336
Well said

Your post implied one of two realities: they're either a thug or a "sweet, loving bf."

False dichotomy.

I am neither. I am more intelligent than most and will assertively address anything I feel is necessary to before it snowballs. I treat women well but that is done by being both charming and dominant. And I have no interest in being anyone's boyfriend.

Obviously it's a fantasy, and you're entitled to have your fantasy however you'd like. But it seems anti-thetical to expect a "thug" to ever be sensitive enough to fulfill your aesthetic sensibilities of what a thug is whilst preserving your safety in the midst of fucking you like a slut. You're expecting too much.

No Bull worth his salt, one you'd ever invite in your home, is ever seriously going to bust your man in his face. You're looking for actors, not humans.

honey, what they are saying is you are not real. You have too many contradictions in your posts and your account. Honestly, if that is your pic, you are , what we call, a stunner. But what they are saying is you do not back it up.

Yeah, I'm so sure if you were real, it would be IMPOSSIBLE to find a Thug in Louisiana.
That's sarcasm, right? That's mainly the type that I get hit on by. The ignorance of racism is still so prevalent here that a respectable, attractive black man is not going to hit on an attractive classy, white female. They feel that we are already going to say no or don't want to offend anyone, so they don't even try. Not all respectable men but, a solid 80% of them.

This is why interracial couples are so behind the curve here, you mainly see trashy interracial couples instead of respectable, interracial power couples.

Sorry about my soap box :unsure:

This is why interracial couples are so behind the curve here, you mainly see trashy interracial couples instead of respectable, interracial power couples.
No offense meant, 'queen', but Louisiana is behind the curve on a lot of stuff ... where would you like to start? education, immigration, income and taxation, racism, etc etc? I personally have some good 'business' memories in Louisiana (Baton Rouge, Lafayette, New Orleans) but that state's so entrenched in the religious "right" you have to use holy water before you put your key in the keyhole of your car door before you unlock it.
Second worse poverty rate in the US, 1/4th of the population w/o health insurance, lowest median income. 3rd worse in education ... Bobby Jindal ... what a frik'n joke. And he wants to run for President ... lol! Your state's a mess in a lot of important areas for sure. But I sure do love eating oysters on the half shell with horse radish and a few ultra cold beers. ;)

Last edited:
I personally don't care if hnj21's avatar is a true representation of her looks or not. I suspect, however, she is female, youthful, but overall inexperienced in the cruelties of real life. At any rate, there's a major difference in the fantasy world of a Thug, and the real world of a Thug. It's a concern to me, as a parent, to see a youthful person with opportunities waste his/her life on a worthless piece of crap like a "thug", who would ******* her ass for a $100. hnj21 just needs a mentor.

I personally don't care if hnj21's avatar is a true representation of her looks or not. I suspect, however, she is female, youthful, but overall inexperienced in the cruelties of real life. At any rate, there's a major difference in the fantasy world of a Thug, and the real world of a Thug. It's a concern to me, as a parent, to see a youthful person with opportunities waste his/her life on a worthless piece of crap like a "thug", who would ******* her ass for a $100. hnj21 just needs a mentor.
She for now is in a fantasy world of black cocks but the day she face one thug, will teach her life lesson!

Missed point

Yes, they did miss it ... I didn't. Really people? Why are some on here always so PC? Everyone went off on such a craze, I swear t.g.!! If she likes rougher thug guys then so what. Yes, Mac Man, you're right too. Nobody wants that. But, a lot of us know what she really means. Preaching to your ******* is fine ... on here it's kinda' a fizzle, don't ya' think? xoxx, Dana

That's sarcasm, right? That's mainly the type that I get hit on by. The ignorance of racism is still so prevalent here that a respectable, attractive black man is not going to hit on an attractive classy, white female. They feel that we are already going to say no or don't want to offend anyone, so they don't even try. Not all respectable men but, a solid 80% of them.

spoken like a real woman woman! I couldn't agree with you more!! this is the primary reason for my post "how can one really tell" because self respecting black man really interested in a classy beautiful white woman are hesitant because of the reasons you just stated. there is a lot of self conscientiousness amongst black men

No offense meant, 'queen', but Louisiana is behind the curve on a lot of stuff ... where would you like to start? education, immigration, income and taxation, racism, etc etc? I personally have some good 'business' memories in Louisiana (Baton Rouge, Lafayette, New Orleans) but that state's so entrenched in the religious "right" you have to use holy water before you put your key in the keyhole of your car door before you unlock it.
Second worse poverty rate in the US, 1/4th of the population w/o health insurance, lowest median income. 3rd worse in education ... Bobby Jindal ... what a frik'n joke. And he wants to run for President ... lol! Your state's a mess in a lot of important areas for sure. But I sure do love eating oysters on the half shell with horse radish and a few ultra cold beers. ;)

And our crawfish is kick ass ;)

Back