Where should your wifes black lover cum?

Where should your wifes black lover cum?

• On her face

Votes: 97 8.6%
  • In her mouth

Votes: 108 9.6%
  • In her pussy

Votes: 822 72.7%
  • On her tits

Votes: 29 2.6%
  • On her ass

Votes: 26 2.3%
  • On her stomach

Votes: 14 1.2%
  • On her feet

Votes: 14 1.2%
  • Other

Votes: 20 1.8%

• Total voters
Afterwards testing bareback. And maybe pregnant?

View attachment 1255966
So natural, so right, a mature wife, scar from her *******, shrinking tits, etc., enjoying and realizing her destiny and her sissy fag hubby's is pleasing the superior men on the earth! Seriously I am white and I realize this now!

Nothing I love more than being naked, seeing my own wife naked, smells like sex and be used by black men, and have my ass all moist watching blacks fuck our wife's. SO natural, so right, so morally correct!

My fiance has been cucking ne lately and if they arent wearing a condom they are nutting right in her pussy like they own her.

She mentioned if I was there to watch it, I would be lucky if she didnt have them pull out and cum right on my face. And trust me, she is NOT kidding about stuff like that.

Afterwards testing bareback. And maybe pregnant?

View attachment 1255966
Just beautiful! So rightfully so. My wife has been making me put a condom on just to jack off when she is present with a black man. A white or Asian wife, the C-Section scar viable form the sissy hubby's children, the wife riding and fucking a bareback black cock, while the white hubby jacks off---with a condom on. This is reality and what is only right, at least the way it was drummed into myself and lashed across my bare ass and thighs with a belt.

Back