where should the black bull fuck his white slut

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cuckolded wimp

Male
Gold Member
From
UK
I know it depends on the weather and location of where bull and his white slut are. but i would be interested in where he likes to take his pleasure, and where the slut prefers, (some like it where they can be seen serving her black master. And cucks, do you get hard knowing he uses what was once your marital bed?

I know it depends on the weather and location of where bull and his white slut are. but i would be interested in where he likes to take his pleasure, and where the slut prefers, (some like it where they can be seen serving her black master. And cucks, do you get hard knowing he uses what was once your marital bed?
I would love my bbc virgin wife to try her first bbc in our bed & in the bulls bed as long as i could watch.

In the bed is in my opinion the best place. Her black lover fucked her there three times. the third time was fantastic! He had cummed in the previous two fucks and later they were fucking again along 35 minutes with my wife sat oven him riding his big dick. She cummed once at the middle of the fuck. He was relaxed fucking her, and when it was notable that she was going to cum again, our black friend said me "I'll try to cum with her".
I really don't understand how could he do that! I only know he turned his muscle's body so hard and guided her hip movements with his hands, and in less than one minute they cummed together!
It happened over our marrital be!

We do sex parties ... for fun and they seem safer.

However, if we were a bit braver the marital bed ... definitely. While I think they should fuck anywhere they want to the "cuckold relationship" hasn't been truly consummated until the cuck has stood by with his useless little dicklet in his hand watching him give her what he never could in their bed. The cuck will have that big throbbing black cock etched into his psyche ... and she'll always long for her lover to return. The marital bed ... for sure.

We do sex parties ... for fun and they seem safer.

However, if we were a bit braver the marital bed ... definitely. While I think they should fuck anywhere they want to the "cuckold relationship" hasn't been truly consummated until the cuck has stood by with his useless little dicklet in his hand watching him give her what he never could in their bed. The cuck will have that big throbbing black cock etched into his psyche ... and she'll always long for her lover to return. The marital bed ... for sure.
Yes i would agree,this is my wife on our marital bed- its a shaBedroom 005.jpg me she is not on top of a bbc.

Martial bed after the first meeting or two which takes place in a motel/hotel. I enjoy my women being taken properly even if its now a girlfriend (so technically its not a marital bed for me)

Back