Where should I Travel for Vacation (Last 2 weeks of May)?

BBC4Wife88

Male
From
PA, US
Looking to take some vacation at the end of May (last two weeks), but wanted to see what kind of hotwifes are out there. Am a 29 year old Hung BBC (9+ Inches) Professional, clean DDF, with stamina, and can go multiple rounds. I will be hosting at my hotel or can travel to you.

If you are a hotwife or single female, and you'd like me to visit your city, let me know in the comments below where you are located and why I should visit your city. Pics are welcomed.

Attachments

• IMG_2479.JPG
    IMG_2479.JPG
    76.8 KB · Views: 53
Looking to take some vacation at the end of May (last two weeks), but wanted to see what kind of hotwifes are out there. Am a 29 year old Hung BBC (9+ Inches) Professional, clean DDF, with stamina, and can go multiple rounds. I will be hosting at my hotel or can travel to you.

If you are a hotwife or single female, and you'd like me to visit your city, let me know in the comments below where you are located and why I should visit your city. Pics are welcomed.
I would love to help

Back