Where it all began

My wife and I started dating in college around sophomore year. We lived together, fucked a lot, and fell in love. As I graduated engineering school, I left state to go for my masters. My then girlfriend still had 1 more year to finish her undergrad. So naturally, we started a long distance relationship... and this is where her interest in black guys started.

Because she was still in college, she needed roommates to keep rent cheaper. She found her two roommates, and I was worried from the get go. They were both former friends, they partied a lot, had a lot of guys over, and went to clubs known to have a lot of black guys. One was her best friend (we will call her “A”); she was was black (she is from Mali) and had a black boyfriend. Her other roommate (we will call her “C”) was a really attractive (huge ass) white girl who only dated black guys (she had 3 different black boyfriends throughout the few years I knew her) and always gloated to my girlfriend about how big they were, and they frequently shared sex stories when we dating. My girlfriend had nothing but good sex stories to share about us, I frequently made her cum/orgasm, but I am only slightly above average ~6in. Her friend C on the other hand would nonstop talk about how big they were and my wife would tell me the crazy sex stories C would tell her (one including a threesome with two black guys).

I already knew this was trouble before I moved, but I loved her so much that I was not going to let her go. We FaceTimed a lot and kept in contact on the daily. The problem was, both of her roommates boyfriends were friends, and all of their friends were black, and they would frequently pregame at my girls house before going out. I went to visit her frequently, almost every other weekend, and it would be like ~10 black guys, a few white guys, and the three of them (maybe one or two more girls).

What didn’t help was the fact that my girl and her roommates got sloppy ******* on the weekends. This mixed with how flirty the black guys were with her turned into multiple “flings” with her roommates boyfriends friends. The weekends I didn’t go to visit, I would infrequently get messages back from her after 10-11pm (during the pregame phase). My friends in town told me on multiple occasions they saw her dancing/leaving the club with black guys on weekends where I was out of town, the same nights I was not getting texts back. This is when I knew she was fucking black guys.

I basically chalked it up to her cheating, and confronted her about it. We went through a lot of arguments and I lost a lot of trust in her (she blamed alcohol etc.). At the end of the day, i knew this was the brink of our relationship, and I would rather have her sleep with a few black guys than lose her forever... so here we are now. I asked her about the sex she had and she was pretty easy to make orgasm, she said she would have nonstop orgasms for hours... guess I can’t blame her.. especially when I’m out of state and she can’t have sex often.
And so it goes on ... Wonderful

My wife and I started dating in college around sophomore year. We lived together, fucked a lot, and fell in love. As I graduated engineering school, I left state to go for my masters. My then girlfriend still had 1 more year to finish her undergrad. So naturally, we started a long distance relationship... and this is where her interest in black guys started.

Because she was still in college, she needed roommates to keep rent cheaper. She found her two roommates, and I was worried from the get go. They were both former friends, they partied a lot, had a lot of guys over, and went to clubs known to have a lot of black guys. One was her best friend (we will call her “A”); she was was black (she is from Mali) and had a black boyfriend. Her other roommate (we will call her “C”) was a really attractive (huge ass) white girl who only dated black guys (she had 3 different black boyfriends throughout the few years I knew her) and always gloated to my girlfriend about how big they were, and they frequently shared sex stories when we dating. My girlfriend had nothing but good sex stories to share about us, I frequently made her cum/orgasm, but I am only slightly above average ~6in. Her friend C on the other hand would nonstop talk about how big they were and my wife would tell me the crazy sex stories C would tell her (one including a threesome with two black guys).

I already knew this was trouble before I moved, but I loved her so much that I was not going to let her go. We FaceTimed a lot and kept in contact on the daily. The problem was, both of her roommates boyfriends were friends, and all of their friends were black, and they would frequently pregame at my girls house before going out. I went to visit her frequently, almost every other weekend, and it would be like ~10 black guys, a few white guys, and the three of them (maybe one or two more girls).

What didn’t help was the fact that my girl and her roommates got sloppy ******* on the weekends. This mixed with how flirty the black guys were with her turned into multiple “flings” with her roommates boyfriends friends. The weekends I didn’t go to visit, I would infrequently get messages back from her after 10-11pm (during the pregame phase). My friends in town told me on multiple occasions they saw her dancing/leaving the club with black guys on weekends where I was out of town, the same nights I was not getting texts back. This is when I knew she was fucking black guys.

I basically chalked it up to her cheating, and confronted her about it. We went through a lot of arguments and I lost a lot of trust in her (she blamed alcohol etc.). At the end of the day, i knew this was the brink of our relationship, and I would rather have her sleep with a few black guys than lose her forever... so here we are now. I asked her about the sex she had and she was pretty easy to make orgasm, she said she would have nonstop orgasms for hours... guess I can’t blame her.. especially when I’m out of state and she can’t have sex often.
How long ago did this happen?

Oh man- this situation mirrors a little what a went through with my ex- except that after we "got past" the cheating- we had the best sex (with alot of dirty talk) of our whole relationship. I hope you're able to turn the page a make lemonade!

Wow! Great story! Thank you for sharing. Please share any other details.

I've been the competitive - type of cuckold, love to reclaim her whenever she's been taken. I think she likes being fought over

Attachments

• S0000007A.jpg
    S0000007A.jpg
    222.2 KB · Views: 208
Back