Where is the most interracially friendly place on the planet?

Southernbbc

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
cutcaster-photo-100878569-Pretty-young-female-looking-away-Australian-flag.jpg Where have you been that you have seen to be really friendly to interracial couples? I'm not talking about just Black/White but all the different mixes. My personal experience has been that Australia is VERY friendly to Interracial couples. I was in the Navy at the time, it was my first time going there and all the older sailors kept telling us young bulls that we would have to beat back the women with sticks. We all thought that they were pulling our chains but LO AND BEHOLD it was all true...it was the 1st time I never had to instigate any kind of approach to a woman...or women. We had 150 Black sailors go AWOL in Australia...like I said, very friendly:)

View attachment 24511 Where have you been that you have seen to be really friendly to interracial couples? I'm not talking about just Black/White but all the different mixes. My personal experience has been that Australia is VERY friendly to Interracial couples. I was in the Navy at the time, it was my first time going there and all the older sailors kept telling us young bulls that we would have to beat back the women with sticks. We all thought that they were pulling our chains but LO AND BEHOLD it was all true...it was the 1st time I never had to instigate any kind of approach to a woman...or women. We had 150 Black sailors go AWOL in Australia...like I said, very friendly:)
Great story, thanks for the heads up.

Always thought it was Germany.
I've been to Germany, they ARE quite friendly to me/us, I've even considered living there on a seasonal basis. They are in a SERIOUS growth phase, with new building everywhere, and THEY want to learn English more enthusiastically than you having to learn German. And for me, they have a great population of tall women. German women want us as their significant others, their lovers, their men, and as their husbands. Little to no resistance to American Black men in Germany.

I've been to Germany, they ARE quite friendly to me/us, I've even considered living there on a seasonal basis. They are in a SERIOUS growth phase, with new building everywhere, and THEY want to learn English more enthusiastically than you having to learn German. And for me, they have a great population of tall women. German women want us as their significant others, their lovers, their men, and as their husbands. Little to no resistance to American Black men in Germany.

DAMN! I ought to think about paying them a visit!

DAMN! I ought to think about paying them a visit!
I recommend that you consider go slow, start on an "exploratory basis" at beginning, and plan more visits. Plant your "seeds" with each subsequent visit. Their winters are harsh, just as in the Midwest U.S., which is why i've considered Germany only as a seasonal residential home. There are metrics I am observing in Europe that suggest that Germany (with Berlin as it's "headquarter" city), will be an economic powerhouse in our near future, they are building too quickly for me to not think so. This ferocious building frenzy is remenesceant to CHINA's absorption and consumption of resoures to help them ramp up production for products coming from their country. Germany is about to expirence a similar economic arc, their working women will need lovin' where else are they going to receive it and enjoy it than BBC?

I recommend that you consider go slow, start on an "exploratory basis" at beginning, and plan more visits....

Oh sure, I don't intend on hurrying down there so suddenly, or being brash about it. I only just got back from my American trip, and even now, my body's still weak and tired from the 12hr flight across the Atlantic. Though I do intend on venturing into Europe later this year. Don't know when yet, or from where to start from...

A problem being where to stay or whom to stay with when venturing there.

Oh sure, I don't intend on hurrying down there so suddenly, or being brash about it. I only just got back from my American trip, and even now, my body's still weak and tired from the 12hr flight across the Atlantic. Though I do intend on venturing into Europe later this year. Don't know when yet, or from where to start from...

Come to the U.K. & fuck our married wives.

I think I have some information to share with you in this regard...give me a few days...I've been here (at this decision "fork") before regarding Germany.

lol, I have always heard about Germany...and 2 summers ago I met a lovely blue eyed frau that was in the states for a bit of holiday...all I have to say is, if she is any indication of Germany has to offer, I need to get over there...I also would like to make a trip to the U.K. and see what they have to play with...and that accent;-)

I cant say "friendly place" but I will say in almost every corner of the world you will find all kinds of myths/ rumors of black men and the majority of those things are negative..............but for some reason in these same places women tend to want to try bbc, regardless of whats been said, so in my experience Thailand , Perth Austalia, Rio, some places in Japan , Germany, and in the states for me there is no place like Minnesota for some good IR lovin.

I cant say "friendly place" but I will say in almost every corner of the world you will find all kinds of myths/ rumors of black men and the majority of those things are negative..............but for some reason in these same places women tend to want to try bbc, regardless of whats been said, so in my experience Thailand , Perth Austalia, Rio, some places in Japan , Germany, and in the states for me there is no place like Minnesota for some good IR lovin.

I've heard about Minnesota, I need to know where to go for a weekend jaunt, I am near the Milwaukee area now.

I've heard about Minnesota, I need to know where to go for a weekend jaunt, I am near the Milwaukee area now.
Just go to the twin cities.........trust me it'll be worth it..........I have a uncle who looks like flava flav and even he was pulling some bad ass white women, and they dont mind approaching you.....2 of the best years in my life was when I lived in Richfield Minnesota, 5minutes from the Mall of America.......I was a little shocked to be honest........and there is no shortage of women lovin the brothers and they dont care who knows....a truly eye-opening experience.

Just go to the twin cities.........trust me it'll be worth it..........I have a uncle who looks like flava flav and even he was pulling some bad ass white women, and they dont mind approaching you.....2 of the best years in my life was when I lived in Richfield Minnesota, 5minutes from the Mall of America.......I was a little shocked to be honest........and there is no shortage of women lovin the brothers and they dont care who knows....a truly eye-opening experience.
Wow! COOL!!! Thanks a lot Root, I'll keep you posted.

DAMN!!! I need to win the lotto or some thing 'cause I need to get to these places(I wonder if there is a grant I can apply for or some thing)...and did I read that right? Minnesota??? REALLY? Home of the Vikings and The Golden Gophers minnesota?! I am simply befuddled...and intrigued to beyond all things...as far as coming across negative stereotypes, well...we know where that comes from right? As to WHY the women in the places you mentioned STILL want to try a BBC, the answer is simple...women always go for the Bad Boys...and who is Badder then the African American male? Like I said in another post on the site, we are society's Boogiemen!

Back