Where is the Black Cock in Dallas?

Hello, I just joined this site and thought i would send yu a message. Black here, i have a GF(white) at home but I look for extra fun at times since her sex drive is not when it used to be, even tho we both met at a time with we have lots of interracial fun with others in the swingers lifestyle. Always open to talk sometimes, trade pics to see if its a match. Very clean respectful guy here.

Hello, I just joined this site and thought i would send yu a message. Black here, i have a GF(white) at home but I look for extra fun at times since her sex drive is not when it used to be, even tho we both met at a time with we have lots of interracial fun with others in the swingers lifestyle. Always open to talk sometimes, trade pics to see if its a match. Very clean respectful guy here.

You're new here, here's some free advice, take a look at when the thread was started and click on the member's profile to see if they are still even active.

Lido used to be OK and it was fun but me and the white females I went there with stopped going because we learned that it was undercover people and they would raid the place at times. not sure how it is now but last I heard it gets pretty wild. I never been to New Fine Arts but herd it was a fun place. Wish my GF(white) would get back into the extra fun we used to have..

I have had some nice replies Thank You, but nothing yet from Dallas. I have had a few replies to say stay away from Lidos and some said try Fine Arts Theater. If any locals can offer suggestions just let me know, Thank you!

Hi there I'm new to the scene and looking to make some new female friends..

I have had some nice replies Thank You, but nothing yet from Dallas. I have had a few replies to say stay away from Lidos and some said try Fine Arts Theater. If any locals can offer suggestions just let me know, Thank you!
Dallas dick rite here mama

i wiswh i could remember the place i was directed to club was full of black gentlemen and after closing i had sex with 3 guys on pool table

I am in Dallas and would enjoy playing.

Back