Where is the best place to go on vacation?

Where to go on Vacation? Swinger, or Cuckold, or Interracial?

• Bahamas

Votes: 28 10.0%
  • Jamaica

Votes: 199 71.1%
  • Cancun

Votes: 8 2.9%
  • Other

Votes: 26 9.3%
  • aruba

Votes: 8 2.9%
  • cruise

Votes: 11 3.9%

• Total voters

USMCCpl

Hello,
Hubby and I want to go on our honeymoon, 10 years after we got married. We are looking for an all inclusive resort. Looking at around May 25th to 29th. We have looked at and got prices at Hedo, Desire, and Temptation resorts. We are now looking in the Bahamas. We are in our mid to late 30's. Would any and all of you please advise on where you would go, where you have been, and where you want to go. Please tell us why u would or wouldn't go again!
With all that said! My hubby has been bugging me to try BBC. I am in the medical field and any word of this or anyone recognizes me I could loose my job, which my hubby does not want that, and frankly neither do I. So I figured if I am going to try BBC why not do it on vacation, where no one know your face, your name, no worries! I have heard that the men in these locations are brave and daring, I have heard they will come right up to u and take u away from your hubby! Please advise us on the best place to go! We are thinking Bahamas then Jamaica, then Cancun! But we have not found anything in bahamas yet.
Thank you for your time and Help!

Jamaica is our favorite place to go it is amazing the beaches the water the people are nice and friendly and of coarse the BBC. There are several great resorts. We always go to the Sandals resorts but I know there are several of the Hedonism resorts haven't tried one of those yet. You'll have fun no matter where you go. Kisses Tracey

Jamaica is our favorite place to go it is amazing the beaches the water the people are nice and friendly and of coarse the BBC. There are several great resorts. We always go to the Sandals resorts but I know there are several of the Hedonism resorts haven't tried one of those yet. You'll have fun no matter where you go. Kisses Tracey

Which of the sandals resorts did you goto? We got quotes from the two closest to the airport! Do you have any pics from the vacations there? Were there lots of activities? Were the local men as they all say? I heard they are foward and upfront about what they want!

Which of the sandals resorts did you goto? We got quotes from the two closest to the airport! Do you have any pics from the vacations there? Were there lots of activities? Were the local men as they all say? I heard they are foward and upfront about what they want!

We've been to the Sandals in Negril and Whitehouse. Negril was fun and so was Whitehouse but Whitehouse is a bit laid back and a late 40's to 50's crowd. I have manage to find BBC in both places and yes they can be forward but I like that:) I do have regular photo's from both places if you would like to see them send me your email and I can send some. There are lots of activity's at all the Sandals. We love the place.

We've been to the Sandals in Negril and Whitehouse. Negril was fun and so was Whitehouse but Whitehouse is a bit laid back and a late 40's to 50's crowd. I have manage to find BBC in both places and yes they can be forward but I like that:) I do have regular photo's from both places if you would like to see them send me your email and I can send some. There are lots of activity's at all the Sandals. We love the place.

We looked at the montego bay and royal Caribbean resorts, maybe we will check those out as well!
Oh, yes hun pictures would be nice, i would never ask for anything other than regular pictures! Unless you have a pic of one of the BBC's u found and there size and build!

Wow! Seriously! Only a couple of u have ever been on a vacation? Well thanks to those who have decided to share ur experiences and give advice!

we enjoy punta cana as we had our first black bull there ,....

PUNTA CANA, Dominican Republic correct? Name of the resort? Would you have any regular vacation pictures to share? Non nude pictures, none of u guys, but resort, locals, attractions? How was the bbc there? Built, athletic, clean?

Ok ladies and gents, i see one of you voted for Bahamas! Where in the Bahamas? I see four of you voted other! One of you posted another place that i did not have listed! So where are the other three others?
I did get a pm from a couple that went to divi aruba! So now we have prices for:
hedonism, Jamaica
sandals, jamaica
divi, aruba
desire, cancun
temptation, cancun
atlantis, Bahamas

My hubby said that not all of those seem like they would be good places to go to try to hook me up with a bbc! What do you guys say! I have told him that I have only had one or two couples on here interested in helping us get into the lifestyle! He told me to find another website, but i like this one! Its few and far between, but there are real people on here willing to help!
Now for the next question! Are any of you going on vacation on my 24th to 29th of this year? Or around that time frame? If so let us know, it would be nice to meet real couples that are in the same lifestyle while we are on vacation!
Thank all of you for your time and advice!
Anna

Be aware Desire is oriented towards couples and the staff are Mexican so your chances of hooking up with a black man are minimal.
Well desire so far is almost 1k more than the rest of the resorts so we have moved it to last place for now! But thank you very much for the info, it is nice to know there are people on this site willing to help a couple out!

Wow. I'm in Miami. Never heard of a Mandingo club. Only in Tampa. I'll have to search.

Have you found the club she is talking about? I can be pretty dense sometimes, but I am lost on this one! I have done search after search. Someone please advise on this one!

Back