Where is the best Interracial Scene ??

I was wondering what most people on here think is this best area of the U.S for Black men to find Hot white wives, single white girls or even cuckold couples. I live on the West Coast (Southern California) and I know the interracial scene is pretty hot and steady around here. I'm planning to do more traveling in 2013 and was wondering What area is the hottest for Black Men to find ready and willing White Females. West Coast? East Coast ? Midwest ? or the South ?

ANY large metropolitan area will have an active IR community. The upper Midwest is surprisingly receptive. There is a LOT of white pussy that wants to hook up with a well hung bull.

looking at it from the other perspective (what's the best place for a white woman to find black men), a friend of mine swears by washington dc. she says it's like disneyland for a white girl who likes black men. full of black men of every description, from thugs to congressmen . . .

I used to live in Washington D.C. (went to college there) and it is one of my favorite cities in America. Your friend is right there are many many black men all over D.C. However I think some parts of D.C can be more conservative then others when comes to interracial encounters. What do you think ??

yeah, no mistaking that washington dc is a southern city, with all the baggage that carries. but she moved there for college (georgetown) and stayed there to work afterwards. she says she wouldn't want to live anywhere else. she's been there for about fifteen years now - has two biracial daughters. i've never lived there, but have been up to visit her several times and i had a great time.

I agree with SoCal....i'm in LA as well and there is a nice scene here...I feel like there seem to be tons of encounters to be had in places like michigan and the pac northwest....or at least in my experience it has.

Yeah I grew up in Michigan, but been in Southern Cali for 15 years, areas around Michigan didn't used to have a lot of interracial action, as a matter of fact it was frowned upon, But I hear in the last 10 years or so, Michigan and areas in the Midwest have really exploded with a big interracial scene

I'm on the North side of Chicago, couple blocks away from Loyola. I have to say there are quite a lot of interracial couples around. This is a more open minded area. Now when I lived on the South side of Chicago, I would barely ever see any ir couples.

I'm looking for a queen of spades. ...but seems most white women in the Detroit Metro Area seem to not be into black men. Like Royal Oak, Warren

I've been to Vegas many times and always see some hot white babes with bros. It may not have the most ir couples but the white chics I see there with black bfs are the hottest anywhere. When I'm in Vegas I usually spend more time in my room than I planned on jacking to the white dolls that turn heads in the arms of black males.

Back