Where is one, there are two

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by Shenty2016, Oct 16, 2016.

1. Shenty2016

Shenty2016 New Member

Russia
    My wife recently returned from a two-day reunion where they gossiped and exchanged war stories almost non-stop. Back home she retold me some of the stories that really amazed her. In college she had several girl friends , and right now she remains the only black virgin of them all. But she was most amazed at what girls (well, all married, with kids and all) told her that they started having sex with a BBC (4 at the insistence of their husbands and two at their own initiative) but soon had their black guy propose a meeting with one or several of their friends. In fact, all agreed. Is this the rule? Does it happen always Shall I expect that my wife after having her first BBC experience will soon ask for more, gangbang even?

Playtime Patty and Maleslave like this.
  2. NEHIGHLANDER

NEHIGHLANDER Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    You hear of this kind of stuff happening and it happened to us when I shared my wife with black men.

3. Johnc1234

Johnc1234 Well-Known Member

US
    image.png
    It did for my girlfriend,I talked her into fucking one,6months ago,now she has had 50 are 60 black cocks in her

jay nelson and Playtime Patty like this.
  4. BethLuvsBBConly

BethLuvsBBConly Well-Known Member Gold Member

Whenever I tell other women about black men, typically they say they fantasize about it, quite often during sex with their husband.

Playtime Patty likes this.