Where I Stand As A Cuck

It's all different strokes for different folks.
As you found, you tried "cream pie" and found it wasn't as tsty as you may have heard it was. OK, no big deal. So you don't bother going there again.

Whether you have tried any of the other possibilities or not doesn't really matter as you will eventually try whatever might seem like a turn on at that particular time and then decide if it is something you want to try again or not. Again no big deal and not worth worrying about putting labels on.

Myself, currently my Wife has no desire to cuckold me, although she as many BDSM play partners. However in previous relationships I have experienced pretty much everything and can say that I do enjoy the role of a submissive cuckold including all the humiliation and (to a degree) physical abuse that that may entail.

Is this something I need, no. Could I be happy in some other style of cuckolding relationship? Yes, of course.

The point is you can have whatever style of relationship you desire as long as it works for your partner(s) as well and that that style of relationship can change, so don't worry about it. Just go with the flow and enjoy.

Actually, I didn't understand the jest of the post ... titled Where I Stand As A Cuck, as bellnyc indicates she's a female. What have I missed here with the post
?

pic_Mystified.jpg

were a couple, took down the pics because we are well known amongst our community and dont want this spreading. i guess thats how we filled in the profile when we created it years ago, sorry

Actually, I didn't understand the jest of the post ... titled Where I Stand As A Cuck, as bellnyc indicates she's a female. What have I missed here with the post
?....

Unfortunately, as I didn't reply to it as a quoted post, the written part is gone as well as the pictures.

Essentially the male half was stating that although he tried eating his wife's cream pie one time, he doesn't care for doing that or any of the other stuff he reads here that submissive cuckolds claim to do.
So he was asking how does it effect his status as far as being a cuckold if he doesn't do any of that.

were a couple, took down the pics because we are well known amongst our community and dont want this spreading.

You're smart to do that. I don't mind posting a regular pic, but nothing with nudity or sexual stuff ... you'd be amazed at the number of requests I've had for nudes of my wife. For one, I don't have but maybe a dozen or so nude pics of her, taken over several years of our marriage, but second, she'd probably divorce me if I posted nude pics of her on the internet. She works in a hospital and privacy laws are Big Time there.

Unfortunately, as I didn't reply to it as a quoted post, the written part is gone as well as the pictures.

Essentially the male half was stating that although he tried eating his wife's cream pie one time, he doesn't care for doing that or any of the other stuff he reads here that submissive cuckolds claim to do.
So he was asking how does it effect his status as far as being a cuckold if he doesn't do any of that.

Well, then, I would have told him, or someone should have, ... that it wouldn't affect him in the least. Creampies, sloppy seconds, cocklocks, public humiliation, black on white, etc etc have nothing to do with a man's becoming a cuckold. The definition of a cuckold is quite clear, I think. :)
He might, however, have a ton more responses to his posts IF he included some of those cuckold fantasies. ;)

Well, then, I would have told him, or someone should have, ... that it wouldn't affect him in the least. Creampies, sloppy seconds, cocklocks, public humiliation, black on white, etc etc have nothing to do with a man's becoming a cuckold. The definition of a cuckold is quite clear, I think. :)
He might, however, have a ton more responses to his posts IF he included some of those cuckold fantasies. ;)

Other than cover the actual definition of cuckold, since it's really kind of MOOT these days, I think I did pretty much say the rest in my convoluted way. :D

As far as the fantasies, part of what he was saying was that he really wasn't into the fantasy stuff, but more that he just liked the idea of his wife enjoying sex with black men without him having to do any of the submissive stuff.
As you say, that's probably why he didn't get a lot of responses, not enough hot fantasy stuff to feed the flames! :bounce:

Back