Where are You? "Classifieds"

Bdavisga

Male
Real Person
One thing that I find strange is the lack of a dedicated category for regions...I belong to some other forums all which include an area based section.

I looked on the site and found nothing most of the areas are postings from years ago... Maybe I am overlooking, but I used the search box and found nothing maybe that has something to do with it.

SO everyone seems to have an interest in finding someone or couple but if you're in WY and i'm in GA doesn't do much good.

How about I state my area and see if any bulls or females/ looking can keep it going..

Me- Atlanta,Ga outside the perimeter Kennesaw to be exact. Where are you?

One thing that I find strange is the lack of a dedicated category for regions...I belong to some other forums all which include an area based section.

I looked on the site and found nothing most of the areas are postings from years ago... Maybe I am overlooking, but I used the search box and found nothing maybe that has something to do with it.

SO everyone seems to have an interest in finding someone or couple but if you're in WY and i'm in GA doesn't do much good.

How about I state my area and see if any bulls or females/ looking can keep it going..

Me- Atlanta,Ga outside the perimeter Kennesaw to be exact. Where are you?
@Bdavisga - this site is an open online social community first and foremost and not a place intended for people to hook up physically/ mostly virtually. You have similar issues on Facebook where not everyone reveals their location- I for one don't provide any info on Facebook.

In any case the site admin did add a search location utility to this site to find people in your area that you might find helpful. Check out the post here:
https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/search-by-location-added.42851/

~Respect
View media item 6554

Back