where are the real women wanting real encounters

i have yet to find a serious lady on this site and im starting to wonder if there are any out there at all or are most of you just talk??? i have real photos, my dicks big as you can see and i stay FL. its like the same ol faces on here just commenting on pics.. so with all that being said, where are all the serious ladies wanting real sex at??

i have yet to find a serious lady on this site and im starting to wonder if there are any out there at all or are most of you just talk??? i have real photos, my dicks big as you can see and i stay FL. its like the same ol faces on here just commenting on pics.. so with all that being said, where are all the serious ladies wanting real sex at??
Dog i feel you that's why i stop with the pictures, its like that's all they want is pics.******* i am trying to make it happen don't talk about it be about. This site is turning into Facebook.

Totally agree. Most ladies here seem to be all talk and little or no action. Half the time you can't even get them to respond about where they are located.

I found a new site blacksexfinder.com ladies and my bro this site is hot check it out promise you will not comeback here.

people are at different stages...has to be a fantasy before they are ready for it to be a reality, there are so many different types of people here looking for different things,,,but all have an interest in the interracial aspect of it.....and i enjoy all parts of this site.....but i understand from a guys point of view when you just want to hook up how it could be extremely frustrating.

You kno what Ultra, your cool peoples :cool:. You have more than one valid point plus you speak whats real and at the end of the day thats all i ask from people.

Back