Where are the hotwives and single ladies who are travelling to Barbados soon?

Hey all the single ladies and hotwives travelling to Barbados soon, comment below
For our 7-day honeymoon in Barbados in 1972, my slutty white wife had two desires: to be fucked by as many Bajan cocks as she could get, and to return to the USA with a Bajan baby developing in her recently married womb. She had no problem with attaining both goals. During a conversation with our Bajan cab driver, she came right out what she was looking for. He was the first to fuck her and breed her. He also cooperated with my new bride by spreading the word about the new American hot wife in town. From then on, no matter where she went on the island, local men struck up conversations with her. Those conversations usually ended with my bride getting her pussy and womb filled with Bajan cock and Bajan baby-makers. I would imagine that current hot wives visiting Barbados would experience similar "cooperation" from the local bulls/studs. The attached nude photo of my wife was taken two days before our wedding day, she is displaying the hot body that had no problem attracting the local bulls/studs.

Attachments

• Posing In the Martial Bed Where She Cucks Her Sissy Husband.jpg
    Posing In the Martial Bed Where She Cucks Her Sissy Husband.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 15
Back